Fast Public Holiday Update
This will be a brief update on the things that are happening around me…
Enjoying the short break
Before this, I have to work on Christmas and New Year. Thank God, I’m granted a 2 days off from my hectic job as a process engineer. At home, my wife dragged me to clear up my hoarded stuff in our store room. the good thing is I can spend more time with my kids…
I’ve added 3 amateur going to be pro authors. They are Zura (my other half, a chemical engineering educator, researcher, consultant & proof reader for this blog), Budeen (my closest genetic brother who is an assistant business sales manager for a local telecommunication company) and Rina (my biological sister who owns an IT bachelor degree from UM but ends up as a stewardess ~ for the time beinglah). I hope they can contribute a little bit something and
species spice up this blog. By the way, I welcome anybody who wanted to become an author for this blog.
Alexa Ranking Improvement
Wow… My Alexa ranking has improved and now it is 974,625. Two weeks ago, my Alexa ranking was 1,247,029. Well, there are still more rooms for improvements. I know there are millions of other sites out there who have superior ranking than my blog. I need to be unique and stick to my own blogging voice.
Being Tagged Again… Suddenly I’m being tagged again for the second and third time. Azwan and Titan has tagged me and according to the rule, I have to continue the tag. Well, this time, I’m not going to continue the entire tagging concept. I know
most some bloggers don’t like to be tagged. Instead, I will just highlight the interesting part of it…which are to state what is our favourite super hero/super power character AND to list down “8 things you don’t know about me”.
My favourite superpower character:
8 things you don’t know about me:
1. The new Toyota Camry is presently my dream car.
2. My actual dream is to become a lecturer, but I’m a presently a chemical/process engineer.
3. Two countries that i wish to visit in the near future are UK (alma matter) and Dubai (with my family of course).
4. According to my beloved wife, I’m a hoarder, but not very extreme. We did not notice it until my wife watched about compulsive hoarding in the discovery channel which is a disease. So, besides blogging disease, I’m also a moderate hoarder. Are you a hoarder?
5. I hate durian!!! I will never eat the so call king of fruit eventhough it is D24.
6. I married my best friend – we did our “alumina to bouxite” final year design project together in Bradford University, UK.
7. If I have to name my all time favourite soccer player, he will be Andrei Kanchelskis.