Fast Public Holiday Update

This will be a brief update on the things that are happening around me…

Enjoying the short break

Before this, I have to work on Christmas and New Year. Thank God, I’m granted a 2 days off from my hectic job as a process engineer. At home, my wife dragged me to clear up my hoarded stuff in our store room. the good thing is I can spend more time with my kids…

Alya

Zakiyamani.com Authors

I’ve added 3 amateur going to be pro authors. They are Zura (my other half, a chemical engineering educator, researcher, consultant & proof reader for this blog), Budeen (my closest genetic brother who is an assistant business sales manager for a local telecommunication company) and Rina (my biological sister who owns an IT bachelor degree from UM but ends up as a stewardess ~ for the time beinglah). I hope they can contribute a little bit something and species spice up this blog. By the way, I welcome anybody who wanted to become an author for this blog.

Alexa Ranking Improvement

Wow… My Alexa ranking has improved and now it is 974,625. Two weeks ago, my Alexa ranking was 1,247,029. Well, there are still more rooms for improvements. I know there are millions of other sites out there who have superior ranking than my blog. I need to be unique and stick to my own blogging voice.

Carterpillar

Being Tagged Again… Suddenly I’m being tagged again for the second and third time. Azwan and Titan has tagged me and according to the rule, I have to continue the tag. Well, this time, I’m not going to continue the entire tagging concept. I know most some bloggers don’t like to be tagged. Instead, I will just highlight the interesting part of it…which are to state what is our favourite super hero/super power character AND to list down “8 things you don’t know about me”.

My favourite superpower character: Telephonist Teleporter

8 things you don’t know about me:

1. The new Toyota Camry is presently my dream car.

2. My actual dream is to become a lecturer, but I’m a presently a chemical/process engineer.

3. Two countries that i wish to visit in the near future are UK (alma matter) and Dubai (with my family of course).

4. According to my beloved wife, I’m a hoarder, but not very extreme. We did not notice it until my wife watched about compulsive hoarding in the discovery channel which is a disease. So, besides blogging disease, I’m also a moderate hoarder. Are you a hoarder?

5. I hate durian!!! I will never eat the so call king of fruit eventhough it is D24.

6. I married my best friend – we did our “alumina to bouxite” final year design project together in Bradford University, UK.

7. If I have to name my all time favourite soccer player, he will be Andrei Kanchelskis.

8. I want to have 5-6 kids, but my wife want to settle with only 3!!!

Hehe..maybe you need to “pujuk” your wife with something good. I believe you will get more than 5 kids.. Hehe..:D

2. Mohd Ismail says:

5-6? ramai tu beb… ha ha.. 3 orang kira kool la.. ;p

*durin, dulu aku suka, sekang ni dah kurengg sikit.. ha ha*

@ Titan,

Hmm…tengah pujuk la nie..I let her complete her pH.D first… 😉

@ Mael,

5-6 is my ultimate goal…he he… It’s good to have a lot of kids… and hopefully they grow up become good product. Itu yang penting kena didik dan selalu doa…ye tak?

4. NoktahHitam says:

Same here, I will settle for 6 kids! (though I’m not married yet)

I’m a big fan of durian! Especially the sweet bitter taste.

@ Noktah Hitam,

Yea…maybe we can establish a club: Father with 6 kids club!! 🙂

Wow!!..watch out…Mr. John Chow just visited this site a minute ago…

6. shaz says:

well..seems like me pun same la ngan isteri en zaki..i also want to settle with only 3 kids when i get married..hehe

@ Shaz,

hmmm….well…i have no comment on that….You better negotiate with your partner on that….come with an agreement before you get married… 🙂

8. syia says:

eh kenape tak suke durian ni!! aa.. sedap tau.. tak tahan bau ke?

ooo.. nak jadi lecturer ke? syia pun nak jadi lecturer jugak tapi tak tahu la dapat ke tak.. sekarang banyak sangat graduates 🙁

@ syia,

Well, I don’t know why I hate durian. I just don’t like the taste.

Yes, you are true. Nowadays that job is very competitive. We must be good in everything we do especially academic in order for them to open their eyes and see us. If you haven’t try, then just try. If you’ve tried and luck was not on your side, don’t give up…Try again.

10. Thushara says:

Great!. wonderful to have a girl in final year project group. but unluckily I do not have any girl in my project group.

@ Thushara,

Well ,we have 2 girls in the group. One of them signed up to be my wife 😉
    And luckily she managed to get hold of that position.

12. Aizat says:

I never thought or plan about how many kids should i have.. but i think i will follow with Shaz.. hehe 3 is enuff.. but then if God will i just accept it.. ( cakap macam dah kawen pulak)

@ Aizat,

Most important thing is to legally marry your sweet heart. Then start the production!!! 🙂

14. megat says:

Semoga dimurahkan rezeki dan dikurniakan ramai anak eheh. Lagi ramai anak, insya allah dikurniakan rezeki yang melimpah ruah.

Seronok bila kenangkan bermain bersama anak-anak.

kan… am dah cakap senang jer nak lepasi tahap 1m tu… silap2 another less than a month ur ranking will be highest than mine…

i luv durian veri2 much… sedap dowh durian.. rugilah tak makan durian…!!

Semoga impian ade anak sampai 1/2 dozen tu tercapai… hehe..

wah… aizat cakap macam dah kawen pulak….
    am pun nak cakap gak… 4 enuf la… it will be occay..!!

@ Megat,

Tu la…memang betul, lagi ramai anak, lagi murah rezeki. But I must negotiate with my wife first. he he…

@ Am,

Yes Am, you’re right. Well, in terms of durian, I can’t agree with you.
    A long time ago, my father’s friend say that I’ll love durian when I get married with a wife who loves durian. My wife love durian but that did not make me enjoy durian. LOL!!!

kids > 1/2 dozen? don’t know yet….

Aizat berangan macam dah kawin la tu… 😉

18. Mohd Ismail says:

yep.. ramai mana pun, janji didikan kene terbaik 🙂

*mahu kawen.. mahu kawen.. la la laaa*

@ Mael,

Dah gatal nampak…he hee….make sure kerja dulu dapat duit…kumpul duit….tak kisah la makan gaji atau jadi problogger….janji duit masyuk baru la boleh buat masjid dan bukak production plant dan jadi engineer kat plant tu,,, 😉

20. Aizat says:

hehe.. berangan tapi insyAllah akan jadi kenyataan..

abes blaja dallam 2010.. 2-3 tahun pastu boleh lah bina masjid.. tunggu je lah kad jemputan sampai ke pintu umah masing2..

@ Aizat,

Dream is ok. No problem. Just make sure you send us the invitation card… I want to eat good nasi minyak.

you’re totally great can stand 3 child. Im totally out each time my sister asked my help to take care my niece.

@ Catzer,

Hehe,….it’s tough but it’s really good when the kids are around….I want to have a football team of kids…

24. zaki blogjer says:

nice…and don’t stop blogging. It’s part of what keeps you feeling Lucky!

@ Zaki blogjer,

Thanks bro. That’s why despite of having a hectic life, I’ll try to make an entry after 2 or 3 days….I love blogging and associating with my readers.

Sayangnya. aku suka makan durian. Meh la makan durian. Sedapt tau D24 nih..

27. itisrajah says:

would like to marry my best friend too!
    =)

1. February 7, 2008

[…] zaki wrote a fantastic post today on “Fast Publick Holiday Update”Here’s ONLY a quick extractThe new Toyota Camry is presently my dream car. 2. My actual dream is to become a lecturer, but I’ma presently a chemical/process engineer. 3. Two countries that i wish to visit in the near future are UK (alma matter) and Dubai (with my … […]

2. February 7, 2008

[…] Fast Publick Holiday Update This will be a brief update on the things that are happening around me… Enjoying the short break Before this, I have to work on Christmas and New Year. Thank God, I’m granted a 2 days off from my hectic job as a process engineer. … […]

3. February 8, 2008

[…] am janji dengan Zaki sebenarnya semalam tentang upgrade wordpress, namun disebabkan am tak free, jadi am buat entry ini […]