Prospek.net is Really Cool

Few days ago I stumbled with a new exciting photography website which conduct trading and biding of digital photos called Prospek.net. I’m not sure about you guys, but this is my first time learning about the concept. We are used to ebay.com (everybody knows about this) and Lelong.com.my (Malaysia) where people can sell and bid for various new or old stuffs. Well, Prospek.net is just the same except it sells and bids digital photos. Buyers can decide bid and buy the photos they desire at a reasonable price.

Prospek.net has set a wonderful platform where photos can be sold by individual as well as a corporate company (business). This is a superb opportunity for camera maniac and enthusias, professional photographers, ammateur photographers and people who love to take photos to set up their own digital photo store. This can be done on a part time basis and as a profitable hobby.

A good example is the Spiderman series where Peter Parker was broke and needed some cash. He sells photos of spiderman to a newspaper company at a relatively very low price (under priced). If at that time, Prospek.net exist, I think Peter Parker can sell Spiderman photos online and enjoy lucrative income from those “Spiderman in action photos”. Why? Simply because the media was so desparate to have spiderman at their magazine and newspaper front page.

Example of the Spiderman digital photo you snapped being on the front page of Maxim magazine

For Digital SLR users, this can be your platform to create your own gallery and at the same time digital photo studio store. Hence, there’ll be more and more Paparazzi all over the world. If you snapped a really cool photo, you can straight away upload it at prospek.net and let the net do its work 24/7.

Your digital photos will get massive exposure and it will be easy for media (magazines and newspaper, advertising company) to notice and buy your photos. However, bare in mind that phornography is prohibited here.

Currently, Prospek.net just launched a fantastic contest in conjunction with the Malaysia’s General Election 2008. So, let’s kick off. Grab your digital camera, DSLR, camera handphone and snap those political campaign, war posters, general election etc. Eye catching photos will be rewarded with RM200.oo. Check out the details here.

I just registered with Prospek.net and I’m now rushing to upload some of my best photos. Unfortunately, the internet connection at my parents house is poor (I’m at my folks place while posting this entry), so, I still could not upload those gorgeous digital photos. I’ll do it as soon as I’m back home powered with my super broadband 🙂 .

No Responses

1. syuxx says:

macam best je.
    tapi aku ada tgk last time satu lagi benda macam ni.
    tp bkonsepkan org view photos kita upload, kita dpt duit.

but this want is buying and bidding kan?

2. syia says:

wOoo.. digital photo.. pun boleh laku sekarang.. perr money making idea

3. afham says:

tu la..cuma kreativiti sket diperlukan..

@ syuxx,

Yep, that one (i forgot the website even though I registered) was based on being paid if people view our photos that we uploaded. After 1-2 days, I never visited that site because it is very difficult to monetize it unless you have very sexy photos of some female artist or nude photos. Then people will always view that site…

By the way prospek.net is you upload your photo, interested people will check and see, if they like they’ll bid your photo. Person with the highest bid will get to purchase that photo.

@ Afham,

Yep, just add in some slice of your creativity. That’s all. Who know’s we can have an artistic photo 😉

DAh tengok site tuh. Memang best. Harap2 dapat bertahan lebih lama dan setanding dengan site2 luar.

@ Titan,

Yep. Hopefully the site will be great and can benefit us (digital photographer) big time.

congrats for being a featured blogger for the election contest 🙂

@ Azwan,

Hmmm… Thanks bro. It’s really an honour from Prospek.net webmaster.

waaa bestnye… am dulu pernah pinjam cam ofis pegi snap2 kat titiwangsa dan besoknya kawan am ambik gambar tu pi publish kat text america dan gambar tu dapat editor choice plak.. 2 keping lagi… sape yang dapat nama.?? dia la… tensen jer… agak2 bolehlah jual ka prospek ni yer..

@ Am,

Wah…that’s right Am. Betul tu. At least now we have a platform to display our best digital photos. In addition to that, we can sell them, get money and buy me a cup of coffee 😉

I hope to have my own picture gallery soon..lalalala…love to shoot. 😀

@ Catzer,

Great! Then you can start creating your photo studio with Prospek.net. Somebody will be interested with your photo and buy them and you will 🙂

13. Aizat says:

Alamak! Prospek.net ke Propek.net hehe.. typo error..

@ Aizat,

Thanks for informing. Yep, it was a typing error. Tak perasan pulak… 😉

15. Aizat says:

Owh.. ingatkan saje2 je nak maen2 dengan keyword.. memang ramai yang slalu taip salah.. post slug pon propek

@ Aizat,

Ha’a, apa lah post slug tu, hampeh!!!

17. Syam says:

@ aizat – post slug tu apekebenda?

1. February 23, 2008

[…] About me wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerpt […]