8 Things I Always Do As I Return Home From Work

Returning home from a hectic day of work and a terrible traffic jam will be very rewarding especially after uniting with our own family. I always look forward for this moment and really appreciate each and every second of it. I believe, everybody, you and me also enjoy this moment…

Usually, on average, I reach home between 7.00 to 7.30 pm. I consider that late compared to my wife’s flexible working hours. Some other people will have to stay late at office or their work place simply because their nature of work is just like that. Here, I would like to share with you guys 8 things that I always do as soon as I return home from work:

1. Open the gate and park my cute Kancil.

2. Hug my kids and carry all of them for few minutes in the house. Sometimes I have to carry all of them at the same time. That is more than 45 kg. Oh yes…salam with my wife la…

3. Unbutton my uniform shirt so I will feel more at home 🙂

4. Switch to Astro ESPN channel 812 – “SportCenter” – to get hold of the latest sports news especially soccer news. My son and wife will have to make way for me. He he…. 🙂

5. Check out my email, Adsense account and blog. Answer all comments as soon as possible. Those comments occasionally made me smile. I could not answer them at my office because of two reasons: No time and the IT department is watching us…

6. Take my bath and perform Magrib prayer.

7. Teach my kids “ngaji” or assist them with their homework.

8. Enjoy my wifes home made dinner. She’ll always call me before I return home, asking me what i want to have for dinner. She’ll then cook accordingly and she cook with some love 😉

Well, that’s just a little bit something on my routine activities as I return home from a long day work. So, what about you? What will you normally do after returning from work? Or from studying (I know a bunch of you are students… ho ho…. 🙂 ?

p/s: Check out the New Toyota Altis price HERE 🙂

earghh..its hard to answer this time. I’m not married yet. How can i ask someone to cook for me? Many girls want me to do that. But i need to say i can’t..

anyway, its good to have child..:D

I want to have too soon.

2. topo says:

same goes to me… but unfortunately… nobody never ever offer to cook for me… maybe this the rite time to find someone special???? hohohooh

topo. YOu should do that. This is the time to show off your naughty part..hehe 😀

4. syia says:

hehe.. syia belajar lagi.. tapi kalau tiap kali balik cuti kan.. 1st thing..salam mak,ayah.. cucuk perut aflah,afif (adik2 syia yang montel).. mandi.. buat muke kelaparan gile dekat mak supaya mak masak cepat hehe.. tengok majalah astro de citer pe besh..lepastu bertape depan TV sambil layan sms kwn2 🙂

@ Titan,

Wow…I have thought about it…many of you guys aren’t married yet… he he… Cepat-cepat lah… best you know 🙂

After you’re married someone will automatically take care of your belly!!! And the good thing the do it strictly according to your appetite… 🙂

@ Topo,

Ha’a….yes you should get someone special and then transform her to be your wife….That’s about time bro…

@ Syia,

The playing around with your younger brothers/sisters is definitely one of the best moment. Last time I used to wrestle with my younger brother who’s 13 years younger than me. We wrestle until both of us sweat and exhausted…

Standard la…mintak mak masak….bermanja-manja gitu…. 🙂

Of course i’m not married yet. But i will because she always asking for that. Haiya..i still have many thing to do and to enjoy. But i think i need to think seriously dis time..i’m not young anymore..

7. beduz says:

im 3rd yr now at usm. as usual weekday go to lecture 9 to 5pm. even sometimes it so boring but what else i can do. to eliminate my boring i bring along my gameboy while lecturer talking what i never understand. well my cgpa it’s not bad..he3!..oh,6pm is my pleasure time,play tennis wif my frenz and talk some gossip..hu3! at night as usual try to finish my assingment and little bit study..now my syllabus already finish and final exam will be come soon..hu3!

nasib baik kau stop sampai makan malam aje 🙂 , kalau tak …

9. syia says:

aaa.. uiks.. adik syia pun suke wrestle syia… dorang tak ingat akak dorang ni pompuan kut.. adeh.. 🙂

10. topo says:

->zaki….
    hohoho not yet la bro… I’m still too young for that…aku baru berumur belasan tahun….hohooh

@ Titan,

Oho….so, she’s urging you to get married… 🙂
    Cool. You should get married ASAP!!!
    Married life is FANTASTIC!!!

@ Beduz,

During my student life in UK, I play badminton every night accept for Thursday night 🙂

@ Azwan,

Hmmm… that one should be censored… A lot of young bloggers here… 🙂

@ Syia,

Maybe they forgot that their elder sister is a female… You should inform them, emphasize to them that you should be handle with care!!!

@ Topo,

Cari aweqs dulu…then tunang, cukup 20 tahun nikah…orait tak? Dapat anak cepat 🙂
    Rugi bebbb kawen lewat…

wahhhh menarik topik neh. aku boleh buat post pasal neh and ping back ko nyer post nanti. sekarang tak sempat la. hehe 🙂

@ Knizam,

Eh ye ke menarekkk? Baguihlahh… Look forward to read your entry about it… Musti menarek 🙂

14. LK1ST says:

You are addicted to blogging and adsense. That is why you see it and write blog every day. I am also addicted to blogging.

15. LK1ST says:

Prayer is good. I also have Islamic friend. He is also do prayer every day with out forgetting.

@ LK1ST,

We have the same problem… 🙂
    We’re addicted to blogging > blogging is a very dangerous epidemic!!!!
    You got a really cool blog there bro… he he..

i know mariied is really fantastic and whatever..but not this year. maybe in 1-2 years. Hope its happen according to my plan..

Wow, awesome 8 things you always do. The best part of marriage person is someone can cooked for you and got a kids..huhuhuh

19. Syam says:

@ catzer – mcm berminat je nak kawin nie.. 😛

@ Titan,

You’re absolutely right… So, jangan tunggu lama-lama 🙂

@ Catzer,

Aku rasa Syam ajak ko kaween la… 😉

@ Syam,

Ko tengah meng’ayat’ catzer ke?

21. Syam says:

@ zaki – eh takdela..catzer tu dari dulu lagi mcm tu..jeles situla.jeles sinila..haha 😀

memang aku tanak tunggu lama-lama. Adik ko yg 23 tahun tu ada kosong lagi? hehe..

23. topo says:

->zaki
    aku blom ade seru lagi la nak ade awek… hohohooh list menunggu ramai..tgu nak kena ayat je mereka2 tu….hohooh

dari sini rupanya start cerita syam nak ayat catzer…hohoho blur..

@ Titan,

Cuba ko tanya dia…kot2 kosong ke tak ke…?

@ Topo,

Camtu, kena berlatih dan bukak buku text mengayat….supaya berkesan process tackel menackel… 🙂

25. Syam says:

@ topo – mana ada aku nak mengayat2 nie..salah paham tu 😀

26. topo says:

->zaki…
    ilmu dah onuh dah di dada…blom ade subjek untuk di uji je..hhohoohoh

->syam…
    aku ckap kt cni rupanya start khabar angin tu…….

27. Syam says:

@ topo – ok bro takdehal..berbalik pada entri diatas..ape 8 benda yg kau buat pulak?

@ Syam,

Wah…macam nak tag orang pulak tu… 🙂

29. Syam says:

@ zaki – ala nie teknik baru..kita takyah tag..kita kongsi je menda tu kat komen ni..boleh kan tuan rumah?

@ Syam,

i have no problem with that. I think it’s a good idea. Other bloggers can share the idea and apply the same topic…without having to tag anybody… Well done Syam…. 🙂

31. Syam says:

ye betul..sape2 nak jawab silakan..mcm syam tak keje lagi..so kena rephrase ayat tu..jadi 8 things i always do as i return from class 😀

camana aku nak tanye adik ko tu zaki? Takde cara aku nak tanye..emel pun tak tau. Lagi la no tepon nak sms..

33. Bent says:

For those who not marry yet..cepat-cepatlah..nanti terlambat pula..life is fantastic after married 🙂

34. starwalker says:

im not married yet.. but can come to ur house and eat? hehe 😛

@ Syam,

Yep, anybody welcome to make a “look like tag entry”… 🙂

@ Titan,

Pepandailah mintak bro…

@ Bent,

Yeah…. you;re absolutely right… 😉

@ Starwalker,

Yea…you are most welcome…but please make an appointment first… OK…

36. Sound like same thing with you in term of checking my blogs, approve the comments :D. Its really became regular thing to do isn’t it?

1. March 12, 2008

[…] terbaca kat blog zakiyamani.com pasal 8 perkara yang dia buat masa dia balik kerja. hehe lepas berentap dalam traffic jam yang […]

2. June 8, 2009

Effexor….

Prescribing effexor in small doses. Effexor. Effexor xr and diabetis. Weaning off effexor. Side effects from effexor….