8 Things I Always Do As I Return Home From Work
Returning home from a hectic day of work and a terrible traffic jam will be very rewarding especially after uniting with our own family. I always look forward for this moment and really appreciate each and every second of it. I believe, everybody, you and me also enjoy this moment…
Usually, on average, I reach home between 7.00 to 7.30 pm. I consider that late compared to my wife’s flexible working hours. Some other people will have to stay late at office or their work place simply because their nature of work is just like that. Here, I would like to share with you guys 8 things that I always do as soon as I return home from work:
1. Open the gate and park my cute Kancil.
2. Hug my kids and carry all of them for few minutes in the house. Sometimes I have to carry all of them at the same time. That is more than 45 kg. Oh yes…salam with my wife la…
3. Unbutton my uniform shirt so I will feel more at home 🙂
4. Switch to Astro ESPN channel 812 – “SportCenter” – to get hold of the latest sports news especially soccer news. My son and wife will have to make way for me. He he…. 🙂
5. Check out my email, Adsense account and blog. Answer all comments as soon as possible. Those comments occasionally made me smile. I could not answer them at my office because of two reasons: No time and the IT department is watching us…
6. Take my bath and perform Magrib prayer.
7. Teach my kids “ngaji” or assist them with their homework.
8. Enjoy my wifes home made dinner. She’ll always call me before I return home, asking me what i want to have for dinner. She’ll then cook accordingly and she cook with some love 😉
Well, that’s just a little bit something on my routine activities as I return home from a long day work. So, what about you? What will you normally do after returning from work? Or from studying (I know a bunch of you are students… ho ho…. 🙂 ?
p/s: Check out the New Toyota Altis price HERE 🙂