We Are Presently In Kangar, Perlis

This will be a super brief update.

We began our journey roughly about 9.00 am from Skudai, Johor and reached Kangar, Perlis at about 6.00 pm. That’s about 9 hours journey including one stoppage for refueling and one for lunch and toilet stuffs.

We landed at Hotel Putra Palace, Kangar, Perlis and just checked in. This 4 star rated is the best hotel in Perlis. I’ll make a review on it later. In a short while, we’ll be having dinner somewhere nearby this hotel.

hotel putra palace

Description
Located within the main commercial hub of Kangar, it is easily accessible from the North-South Expressway via the Alor Setar-Jitra or the Changlun interchange. Those coming from Alor Setar airport can enjoy a short drive by taxi to Kangar. Ferry services are also available from Langkawi to Kuala Perlis, just a scenic 15-minute drive to Kangar town. Rating:

Room Facilities
Television Set * Hair Dryer (upon request) * Air-conditioning * In-house Movies * Iron and Ironing board (upon request) * Local-International Direct- dial Telephone * Mini Bar * Writing Table * Coffee/Tea-making Facilities

Hotel Services
Swimming pool with sundeck * Gym and Fitness Centre * 24-hour Reception * 24- hour Room Service * Outdoor Sport Facilities * Conference Rooms * Business Centre with Secretarial Services * Internet * Currency Exchange * Baby-sitting * Laundry * Safe Deposit Box * Valet

Dining
Bendang Coffee House
Serves a mixture of northern Malay, Asian and Continental food.

Mayang Sari
This rooftop restaurant offers a panoramic view of Perlis; perfect for a romantic getaway.

North End Bar Lounge
The perfect place to unwind.

Rampai Lounge
Ideal for private parties.

Stay Connected!!!

ie

As soon as I checked in the hotel, I asked about the internet facilities. The recep told me that they have wifi facilities charged at RM10 per day only available at the hotel lobby. She gave me the hotel wifi password and asked me to test it first, pay later. In our room, we switched on the laptop and found 6 wireless lines available around us. We tried connecting to one which was not secured and ….. you know the rest… we’re connected… That’s why now I’m still online. We don’t need to use the hotel wifi. There are somebody outside there who’re generous enough to allow us to share a piece of their wireless internet. (We save RM10 and I don’t have to go down to the lobby to surf πŸ˜‰ )

I can also witness Manchester United extend their lead by trashing Liverpool 3-0 in front of my eyes.

west

man

Will we enjoy this free wifi in Awana Porto Malai Langkawi? I don’t know yet. I hope we can… πŸ™‚

Money spent so far

It would be interesting to share how much we’ve spent so far, isn’t it? Following is the very rough estimate on our expenditure:

1. PLUS Tol from Skudai to Perlis : RM105

2. Lunch etc at PLUS R & R Sungai Perak : RM 25

3. Dinner at Restaurant Pokok Tui, Kangar: RM 20

4. Hotel deposit – credit card. Not in used yet.

5. Fuel : RM 85 at Esso Petrol station, PLUS R & R Rawang, Selangor. I did not include the initial petrol as we started the journey.

6. Fuel saver : RM 6

Total so far: RM 241.00

Tomorrow, more money will be spent, for ferry fares, renting a car, food etc. Let’s just see how it goes tomorrow πŸ™‚

actually, what are you doing at perlis. I’ll be driving back to Prai tomorrow morning

@ Azwan,

We’ve got some official business tomorrow which will take just a few hours. Then, we’ll check out the island…

I’m sorry, I’ve told Fergerson to show some mercy, but instead you were trashed to death!!! πŸ™‚

weh..ko curik line nih ek..

@ Titan,

That is called “Tumpang line orang”…. πŸ™‚

hehe..samala tu dalam bahasa uganda dan bostwana..

RM10 .. already paid for the room and they charge another 10 for internet. at imperial international KK, it was FOC

7. topo says:

urgh,,,, tensi nye gua… kalah smalam……

8. Syam says:

@ topo..tahniah diatas kekalahan ye..opss.. πŸ˜›

9. topo says:

huish… xbleh blah ayat tu…..

wahhh kangar. dah lama tak pi kangaq. last sekali pegi sana masa 1991. ada carivale inter-sbp zon utagha. koleq menang hoki ngan tennis. hehe. dah lama tuh kan….

tak pi pekena ikan pekasam ke kat peghelih tuh ?

baru aku perasan. not bad aa perbelanjaan..waa..nak feri. dah lama aku tak naik..

12. NoktahHitam says:

Still enjoying yourself I see… Hahaha.

Kangar is so small. I remembered parking my car at the police station. And I walked everywhere!

No to mention the funny quote : Kangar has only 1 traffic light and no McDonalds.

I wonder how true it is.

Chelsea won 2-1! Wohooooooooooo

13. nUUr says:

waa kangar pon jadik,moh la ke kelantan..konfem abis duit lg bnyk.heheh

14. topo says:

gi klate bleh abis dwet lg byak ek??? bkan brg murah ke kt sane???

15. en_me says:

wah, jauh berjalan itteww..

Guys,

I’m back from the long, fun, interesting, exhaustive trip. I’ll update it as soon as I regain my energy. I’m still feeling very tired and need some rest. πŸ™‚

17. topo says:

hohoho I cant wait for the next jalan2 carik makan post… hohohoho

@ Topo,

Don’t worry. I’m going to do that soon πŸ˜‰

19. Din Beramboi says:

Mesti la gi kelate abis duit byk sebab barang murah…jadi kelabu mata dan semua barang nak beli. Heheh

20. Syam says:

@ din beramboi – orang kata bantal kabu kat kelantan murah..betul ke?

aiyak, free wifi..honestly sgt2 cemburu tgk ko jln2 byk tempat..

22. ammbiz says:

dekat umah aku tu

Orang pi perlis la… bukan kelate…nanti aku pegi kelate aku buat review gi sana la pulak…

Kat kangar tu je dapat wifi, kat Langkawi hampeh!!!

Dekat rumah ammbiz???

24. nUUr says:

yeah btul tu din beramboi…bila da murah smua nk beli.pahtu cpt la abis duit..
    nk pi klntan?slmt dtg sy ucapkn.hihi

25. Syam says:

@ zaki – dari langkawi tu bila nak balik lencong la ke kelantan pulak..terus buat review πŸ˜›

@ Syam,

Well, I’m not sure about going to Kelantan in the near future. I’ll surely make a n entry on that…

However, we have plans to stay a night in Singapore somewhere in April or Early May.

then, maybe to Batam or Bintan, Indonesia…

It’s not confirm yet. I need to sort out my expired international passport πŸ™‚

27. topo says:

rajennye kamu holiday… pasni buat satu blog khas tok jalan2 je la… hohoho x pon tambah lagi satu service… khidmat nasihat perlancongan….hohoohoh

28. Syam says:

@ topo..perlancongan adalah satu benda yg menarik..mana tau satu hari nanti kau jadi blogger pelancongan..semuanya ditaja..u just blog about it ..

29. topo says:

hohoho aku da la susah gila nak kluar holiday… agak mustahil aku nk blog psal pelancongan… kalo ko kaji blog aku pon mne pnah ade post yg psal holiday…hohooh

@ Topo,

Ha’a… sementara ada voucher + bloody good offer, why not? That’s part of my idea…to blog about our vacation/traveling. But this is more focus on family trip/vacation. Those who’re still bachelor can still learn a little bit something from it as well.

Let’s see, if only we can go further, outside ASEAN…that would be better… But you guys should know… I’m bringing the entire family… budget is too big…

@ Syam,

Hopefully there’ll be any traveling agent who can sponsor me… πŸ™‚
    gerenti cool habisssssssss

31. topo says:

“Those who’re still bachelor can still learn a little bit something from it as well…”

hohohoho baik lah aku akan belajar dgan sebaik mungkin dan praktik di masa depan….

@ Topo,

Yesss…. that’s the spirit that we want πŸ™‚
    Cool

33. topo says:

all the spirits within me… hohohoho best gak dapat tunjuk ajar dripada org2 yg berpengalaman ni…hohooh

34. Syam says:

@ topo..kau blog pasal MITC kat melaka tu pun ok jgk.. πŸ˜€

35. topo says:

daripada aku blog psal MITC baik aku tulis psal U aku… hohoho bernas gak idea tu kan… nantikan entriku yg berkaitan dgan UTeM… hohohoho

36. Syam says:

@ topo – aku pegi utem aritu main hoki..next game bulan 7 nie jenguk2 la aku disina..haha..aritu kau tgk bola tak?

team bola kalah 4-0

yg aku cam la..ade sorang player no jersey 23 dikutuk habis2an oleh penyokong tn rumah tidak lupa jgk seorang player no 10..orang kata dia org tua..haha..dan bnyk lagi la..no 22 tak salah player tertinggi yg korang ada πŸ˜€

37. topo says:

team bola mmg aku x knal lgsung… aku knal striker je kot… team hoki pon same gak… aku mmg kurg teman dari golongan2 atlet ni la… hohohoho

38. Syam says:

oo..ni geng2 duduk dalam bilik layan hentai la nie..ish ish ish
    brape gig la kau ade video2 mcm2 nie ish ish ish ish πŸ˜›

39. topo says:

hohohoo gua xsimpan hentai dlam laptop la… hohohooh abis la tercemar laptop ku sayang….hohohohoho…
    xbleh blah citer hentai bleh naik kt sini… ko slah blog la wei….hohohoho

40. Syam says:

haha..tak salah pun..namapun threesome..dibenarkan πŸ˜›

41. topo says:

sukati ko la… ikut suke ko je kan..hohohoho

42. Syam says:

selamba je..aku memang suka2 mcm nie..selagi tak kena sound aku sondol je:D

Apa2 saja yang korang discuss kat sini ye…. Takpe … kasih can la…

44. topo says:

ni da kene sound da ni… da rosak gila da topik ni….mtak sori la banyak2 tuan rumah…

45. sokong man utd ke??
    jom borak psl man utd kt http://borakmanutd.com
    enjoy your stay there
    glory glory man utd

@ Borakmanutd.com,

Yep…kita sedara la cam tu

47. ?Master? Am I allowed to come? Please?? I am terrified for what You are going to say.
    Ohhhh the things you do to my pussy. sexpo durban Can I see I smiled as I lifted up my sleeve and made sure I flecked. brutul dildo
    Meanwhile; at first, Tony had been standing in the room at a distance, his jaw dropped in shock and amazement, as he watched his fully-clothed older brother mercilessly ramming his exposed boner into and out of his partially-clothed mother’s cunt. teen sexuality topics Jean and I are married, in our late fifties and began swinging about eight years ago.
    Their warmth and soft weight was beautiful to touch. adult exposure exhibititionists Jane Marsh selected two packages of bacon and added them to her cart. catrina rountree sex tape
    entwining, touching, gazing, kissing, entering the earth shook beneath us, bringing our bodies into one. kerria knightly sex vid ?Doubt it.? ?Bloody fool,? Emma said, too loudly for comfort.

1. March 29, 2008

[…] Services « We Are Presently In Kangar, Perlis […]

2. February 17, 2012

[…] find almost everything under the sun. Sometimes, I think Taman Universiti is bigger than Kangar in Perlis. Maybe I’m […]