Super Sonic Update
1. Took a day off from work to renew my international passport (cost RM 300), create a new international passport for my youngest daughter (cost RM 150) and renew my maid’s permit (cost RM425). We’ve got some plans to travel to nearby international destinations in the near future. Let’s just see how it goes…
2. I’m beginning to have a stronger believe that blogging, internet marketing and various other stuffs related to online activities can truly make money. The longer we’re involve and actively participating in the virtual world, the more we can gain and benefit. The more time we spend learning and digesting unlimited informations and knowledges from the internet, the more wealthier we can become financially and knowledge wise. So, I’m urging not only you, but myself as well to consistently learn and learn more from the internet.
3. Glad that Manchester United won the first quarter leg update at Rome 2-0. Thanks to the goals blasted by Rooney and Ronaldo. I did plan to watch the game, however, I was too exhausted to wake up and accompany the victory.
Cristiano Ronaldo collapses to the floor after a brave header to put Manchester United 1-0 up in Rome. GettyImages
ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY
United’s striker pokes home the Red Devils’ second to put the tie fully in United’s grasp. GettyImages
4. I took a day off, and I loved it so much. I can send my kids to their pre-school and enjoy a peaceful breakfast with my wife – roti telur bawang, telur separuh masak and teh tarik. It has been so long that I can enjoy those “delicacies” because of my job nature which is like a jail inside a factory!!! After breakfast, I relaxed for a while at home before fetching my kid from their early education center.
5. I’ve started my work to review those top 3 blogs from AzwanHadzree.com, courtesy of Threesome Contest. I hope the winners will enjoy the review made and hopefully some other people or organization will order a review. 🙂 Why not?
6. Later tonight, I’ve got a futsal training. The group are planning to collect money and get all players 2 sets of jerseys. We’re going to be semi-pros. The most interesting part is the average age of players are 35 years old. Semua bapak budak bebbb…. 🙂