Very Very Fast Update
Sorry, I’m tight up. I can only do very very fast update:
1. Going to host a birthday party for my daughter. She turned 4 years old yesterday. The birthday party will be held tomorrow, 4 pm. Anybody who leaves or happen to be around JB are welcome to come.
2. In a short while, we are going to hunt for a more expansive birthday prize for the birthday girl.
3. I have in my hands DVD Heroes Season 2 – Episode 1-12. A colleague from work borrowed it to me. Me and my wife… we’re going to spend more than 9 hours viewing this new saga.
4. My recent appraisal (increment) was “Alhamdulillah”… the bonus was also “Shukur Alhamdulilah”… Now the challenge is trying to preserve the cash. If you are a student, then this is something you might be looking forward in the “working life”. If you are currently an employee, I hope you get good increment and bonus 🙂
5. Income Tax. Good news 🙂 My wife, the family accountant filled up the e-Filling site and we found out that those tax people owe us money. In another word, we don’t have to pay tax. That’s fantastic. Why we don’t have to pay tax? Simply because we have deducted some portion of our monthly salary and bonus to the tax. That is called “Potongan Cukai Berjadual” (PCB).
6. This Sunday, we’re heading to Batu Pahat to attend some relatives marriage (my wife side).
7. My sight is worsening. The power has increased. I need to make a new pair of spectacles. I think this might be due to a lot of blogging.
8. This will be our last month to pay our OSIM massage chair installment. It cost us more than RM4,000. Finally it will come to an end… 🙂