I’m Resigning!!!

It has been a while since I posted my last entry. I did mentioned before that I hate the word “busy”, but now, I have to admit that I’m a little bit busy… ops…. I used that word for myself…. Sorry…

There’s a lot of thing happening around me. One of the most important thing is I’m going to quit my job as an engineer… I have surrendered my resignation notice to my boss and the human resource department. It was a paradoxical emotion but this is what I wanted all this while. Everybody around me congratulated me for my new job and career. I’m so delighted, I’m so thankful to God Almighty for giving me a chance to pursue myself in a new career. It is definitely a better job and a better prospect.

What is my new job? Anybody knows?

1. megat says:

erk how i want to say coz i dunno ur new career!!?? congrat! hope u have more bright future and rezeki.

@ Megat,

Thanks… I’m going to be an academia… that’s my new destiny…. By the way, how’s your new job bro?

3. soleh says:

Salam,
    eh, nak mengajar kat mana nnt?hehe Bagusnye dapatla mengajar ilmu nnt, bnyk saham akhirat nnt, insyaAllah.

4. zaki blogjer says:

Drastiknya bro? Keje teruk ke?

la dah blah pet eh. good luck bro. semoga berjaya mengajar anak2 bangsa malaysia nanti. banyak pahala tuH! hehe 🙂

@ Soleh,

I’ll be joining a public higher institution in South Malaysia.

@ Blogjer,

Drastic? No…. It is not drastic. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for 5 years already. This is what I want. I know my capabilities and I can engineer my own career. I hope and pray this is the best for me. However, I really appreciate and cherished all the technical hands on chemical engineering experience that I gained all these years. It will help me become a good educator, I hope, and further on benefit my students.

@ KNizam,

Thanks bro… Thanks a lot. Yea…semoga banyak pahala dan doa….

huhu..aku dah agak. Satu hari nanti mesti benda ini akan terjadi. Inlah juga yang terjadi dekat mana2 engineer yang aku kenal. Semua tukar tempat keje atau wat keje baru..

@ Titan,

That’s normal Titan, there are various reason of switching jobs. It maybe because you’ll be getting higher pay, or better prospect, or getting married, or etc….as for me, it’s my ambition, and now only I’m getting the offer… 🙂

9. alie d14 says:

zaki…good choice, but be careful at the mediocre petty kampung politics (which is quite epidemic in our IPTA) ..ignore them..just keep your standard and you’ll do great…all the best and congrats man!!!!!

eh lupa nak ckp, tak lama lagi aku kena panggil ko dr zaki lah kan. lepas ko dpt phd nantilah. hehe 🙂

@ Alie,

Thanks mate. I’m aware of those politics and I don’t have any intention to dwell in it. I have my own target and I’m going to strive for it. Thanks again bro.

@ KNizam,

He he….Hopefully everything will run smooth. I’ll probably pursue my pH.D early next year, InsyaAllah…

12. taukey says:

an engineer with hand-on working experience….that should be the way…

Good luck to you bro and may you built a solid foundation for Malaysia

@ Taukey,

Yes, I agree with you. Hopefully I can share all my experiences with the students and provide them better comprehension on the engineering subjects 🙂
    I’ll do my best in academic and engineering research… Malaysia Boleh …

switching job = more time for blogging?? or;
    switching job = less time travelling??

hahaha!! hope you’ve more quality time with family.. 🙂

@ Budeen,

The answer will be both… However, I’m going to focus most of my energy to work on my pH.D first.

Thanks…

Takpe bro aku support ko dr blkg..kekeke..UTM ke..Erm apapun sebagai engineering minded aku tahu perkara terbaik utk teruskan kehidupan dlm bidang engineer tanpa “kering” di tempat keje ialah menjadi pengajar. Best of luck erm bolehlah aku merayap ke sana dan pi kacau ko..

@ Catzer,

He he… tau takpe…
    So, bila mau datang merayap ke selatan?

18. Azman says:

Salam bro zaki,

Rasa nya tak terlewat lagi nak ucap tahniah utk kerja baru bro.. Selamat menjalani tugas yg mulia nnti, tp mesti teruskan blog yg best ni.. All the best bro..!

19. kita says:

salam…mr.zaki…i wish u olL d best…hehe…actually..i need ur help 2 complete my assgmnt…be4 dis thursday…can u give me ur email???i really need ur help..

20. zool says:

Wah.. caiyok lah encik Zaki..
    Mungkin bisnes dah bertambah maju.. Oklah tu…

@ Kita,

You can contact me via the contact form.

@ Zool,

Tak lah…it’s not about the business. I’m just changing direction… 🙂

22. En. Me says:

semoga berjaya selalu.. bestnyer jadik cekgu..

23. Mohd Ismail says:

yaa… akhirnya dapat gak ko jadi pensyarah kat UTM tu.. =) sambung Phd dulu ke?

katakan byebye kepada mewaholeo.. hehe

24. Mohd Ismail says:

dan takde lagi drive kete jauh2 tiap pagi.. hehe..

org (pensyarah aku) kata, jadi pensyarah ni masa lebey sikit..

@ En. Me,

Thanks…

@ Mael,

InsyaAllah sambung pH.D secepat mungkin, that’s early next year, i guess. Betul takyah drive jauh2 lagi. Jimat minyak dan masa…. 🙂

26. Dadar says:

Zaki, congrats.. It’s better to be in education industry given the situation now. Good for you. Maybe can see you when I go back to in-laws place in JB.

Rgds, Fauzi Rosli

27. Umar says:

Hari2 aku doakan ko supaya dapat jadik lecturer kat UTM.. akhirnya termakbul jua.. hehe acah je. Congrats zaki.. i know it’s your passion, now u got it, so don’t waste it! (mcm rap plak). Hati2 kalau kena ngorat ngan student… hehehehe.

@ Fauzi aka dadar,

thanks… lama tak jumpa siuttt…. OK, nanti bila datang jb singgah lah jumpa aku.. kontek aku kat contact form dan kasih phone no. ko orait… adios

@ Mars,

Wah…everyday ko doakan aku ye… thanks la…
    Mana ada student nak ngorat orang tua macam aku nie!!!

29. silentleo says:

tua-tua pun. kalau duit banyak. laku maa..lagi2 gadis2 remaja nih. suka tul dengan golongan tetua nih..

30. kakeru says:

Salam En. Zaki,

Anyhow, good luck for you! I think this is the best dream for you right? Well, got the job that really fulfill ur dream…what a great job!!

Yeah, I also want to take some steps to get my dream job. Engineer is engineer, but I want to be better than that. No doubt 🙂