Manchester United Won The Premier League 2007-2008

Yes!!! Manchester United successfully won the English Barclay Premier League for the 10th time. Thanks to a relaxed penalty by Ronaldo and a comfortable Ryan Gigss 81st minute goal. Manchester 2-Wigan 0. Well done…!!! Chealsea, Arsenal and Liverpool can try again next season. Now, our focus is to win the European Champions League title. We hope the final at Moscow will be on our side… Let’s go for a Double Glory… 🙂 Glory glory Man United…. la la….la. la…. For more news, check out soccernet.com. In the meantime, check out the colourful victory of the Red Devil… 😉

premtrophy412.jpg

carrirn-500.jpg

raonnie-500.jpg

mufc4120511.jpg

crong0511.jpg

fergieg0511.jpg

giggsg0511.jpg

1. Mohd Ismail says:

aku sebenarnya harap MU kalah supaya esok menjadi hari yg sgt seronok utk di’tonton.. haha..

*komen dr seorang yg bukan peminat bola…*

2. topo says:

congrats la sebab menang ye…

*komen dr seorang peminat arsenal

@ Mael,

Thanks lah Mael, tapi nampak nya harapan mu itu meleset… 🙂

@ Topo,

Thanks Topo… Wa caya sama lu… 😉

aiyak…menang lagi ke..ni bosan ni…kekekeke..akupun sama mcm mael..tak minat tgk bola sgt. kakaka

If female don’t like football, I can understand, but if man don’t like football, I don’t understand?!!!

6. Mohd Ismail says:

lelaki tidak minat bola.. aku akan buat entry.. ha haha

@ Mael,

Wah… that will be very interesting…
    I wonder how many man do not like football…

8. Mohd Ismail says:

ok kawan2.. peminat MU, bola sepak & Christiano Ronaldo, ada soalan untuk anda — Wajibkah Seorang LELAKI Meminati Bola Sepak?

Mael dah mula membuka soklan maut ni..tak dapat den nak nolong. But dlm family aku honestly takde sape pun suke layan bola..serius beb. 😀

10. alie d14 says:

asyik2 man u jeeeee!

saya nak menjawab soalan mohd ismail..jawapannya tak wajib, sunat pun tak!!!…..in fact bola is a very boring sport actually!!! ..huhu…tak abis2 offside and then semua org nak dive in the penalty box, and nowadays everywhere..baik jadi gollie je semua org!….+ i nak suggest FIFA to abolish offside rule and scoring system jugak… for eg kalau score pakai tandok dapat 2 points ke, long range outside penalty box dapat 3 points ke, and penalty hanya dapat 0.5 points ….baru best!!!

hehe sorry zaki i know u like football too much !!!! sabar2 ye ! jgn mare!!!

anyway congrats zaki + man u…glory2 man u!..next year menang lagi buat2 happy lagi…ooppps not again, nanti marah pulak zaki…hehe!

@ Mael,

-I love football,
    -My favourite team is manchester united,
    -I look forward every weekend for premier league matches and weekdays early morning for European champion league matches.
    -It feels very good watching our favourite team plays.
    -It turned exciting when our favourite team scores.
    -I feel like part of my life is in total joy when my favourite team won.
    -It’s a passion. It’s like a drug…
    -What do i get? Do i get financially rewarded?
    -No… But I got the pleasure and that’s important to make my day 🙂

@ Catzer,

No problemo… small issue. This issue is small compared to the issue Mael saw and witnessed himself while attending his practical/industrial training at my workplace one year ago 🙂

@ Alie,

Sorry, but I don’t think the current regulations for soccer should be changed. I do partially agree with the off side rule. Anyway, I really appreciate your idea and recommendations. They are pretty interesting 🙂

Thanks for congratulating us… I don’t earn any money or prize, but I’m so proud and happy as a fan 😉

12. zool says:

Takpe tahun depan Arsenal akan mengganas.. Siap sedialah MU..
    HA ha ha

@ Zool,

Personally, I think if the Gunners want to win, they need to strengthened their squad. Currently, the squad is too small to be a champion. You need to have back up players in all departments. You should get at least 4-6 powerful skillful players in order to be in the title race competition.

That’s my 2 cents of Arsenal. Tactically, Arsenal is a great young team. Remember, Arsenal was leading at the first half of the previous season…

haha. MU menang gak.Sakit jiwa kengkawan aku bila aku msej MU menang..

@ Titan,

MU supporter fan as well ka?

Hi guys,

Nice blog Ive just found you and i think its great i was searching for a website that shows live football online that’s how i found you although you don’t show live football i think this will be a good place to gor me to come and get my daily football chat fix!

Anyway i did end up finding a site that shows live football if you want to check it out your self its soccer-tv.us and it does work Ive just finished watching EURO 2008.

Cheers

yes nice blog.. and there’s 2 budeens here now.. hi budeen!!

turkey vs russia would make a great euro 2008 final… huhu