New Sony Ericsson C905 8MbPix

Since using Sony Erickson K810i, I have become a fan of Sony Erickson. Now, that the new Sony Ericsson C905 8MbPix has come out, I’m eager to know how it looks like and what features it has. Off course, the 8MP camera is one of the talking point. On top of that, it slides!!! Unfortunately, I don’t favour slide handphone, but who knows the abundant features would force me to get one?

It still remains the typical Sony Erickson shape accept this new C905 8Mb has a slightly sleek and curvy. It also comes with a usb mass storage… Superb!

For complete information of the new Sony Ericsson C905, click here.

kalau dia pakai lens carl zeiss mungkin aku akan beli. hehe
    tapi rasa cam nak pakai blackberry or htc diamond la. hehe 🙂

Selera masing2 dan ikut kepentingan gak la kan…

aku memang suka sony erikson nih. dari sejak aku pakai hp sony ni sampai la arinih. akak aku pun dah suka sejak aku belikan dia hp sony nih. hehe..

nokia pun best. cuma aku prefer sony aje..

4. samdaddycool says:

Do you think sony erickson’s camera (cyber shot tech) is worth to try as I really need digital camera for my online items.

The problem is , I’m thinking of new handphone as well coz current handphone is crap… (sharp gx10 vodaphone)

Ha ha…we’re just the same. I also prefer Sony Erickson compared to other brands…

I can say to you that I’m very satisfied with my Sony Erickson K810i. The only set back is the 1 sec laps before the photo is shot. the photo quality is good enough for a camera phone. I wonder, the 5Mp and 8.1 MP must be performing far better then their seniors (K810i)… 🙂

However, I recommend you to try it first. You can test it on your friends or shop hand phone. I did that before…

7. farahaznil says:

amacam..dah survey harga utk yg ni plak??brp harga dia..tp kan ada org kata k810i tu video dia xbest..betul ke??tp gambar mmg sah2 ok la..so apa pendapat si pengguna??hi hi hi

8. samdaddycool says:

Thanks for the tips..

bab ambil gambar, aku rasa sony lagi best. clear gak la. Banding nokia dan kamera murahan. Gambar lawa apa..

yup. but i intend to buy a better than sony erickson hp i use now. But i will wait until the price down first. Hoho..

Which Sony Erickson you have in mind?

12. samdaddycool says:

aku tgk contoh gambar cyza snap.. memang power!

Still not in my mind. I will choose the latest one and have all function i want. For me, its more kool than nokia in many way..

14. contest2u says:

i think nokia is the most user friendly.. but in terms of quality i think nokia is not that bad rite.. people say sony phones are better in pic taking quality.. so im okay with that..

15. contest2u says:

one thing i dont like sony ericcson’s phones is that the keypads are so very the tenggelam.. so very hard to press the keypads..

16. contest2u says:

agree with you titan.. sony phones are good in taking clear quality pictures.. and they are the leading in digital cameras, video camcorder and etc..

17. contest2u says:

survey harga tu aku tatau la berapa.. aku rasa amik video pun bergantung pada skill orang yang ambik video tu kan.. aku rasa sony boleh tahan la clear la jugak.. aku guna nokia la sebab aku suka keypad yang timbul..

18. zahari3324 says:

eloklah pakai sony ericsson c905,dari nokia tu bukan sebab apa boikotlah brg yahudi …. ok

19. Alex says:

Sony Ericsson is the best!!!

1. February 26, 2009

[…] wonder, was this happening because I have already set my mind to own a brand new Sony Ericsson C905. I blogged about it last October and I really fancy this phone. It’s simply a genius hand […]