October Fast Update – 1
It was definitely a tiring day for me…Fuhhh!!!
– Early in the morning, I had a meeting with an administrator at my work place. Got some important matter to settle.
– Then, i need to hunt for a camcorder to be used tomorrow to record student project presentation. That will be a long day. I tried using my sony camcorder which I bought in 2002 but unfortunately my camcorder is too exhausted too operate (in other word – retired!!!). Finally I managed to borrow the office digital camcorder and bought 4 mini tapes worth RM60.
– My niece, 2, was admitted to Hospital Seremban under Intensive Care Unit (ICU). So, we rushed to Seremban (from JB) in the afternoon. We arrived at Hospital Besar Seremban at 1530 Hrs and saw the poor niece from outside window laying helplessly with the life support machine. She was suspected to suffer serious lung infection. Please pray for her as she’s condition is very very critical…
– Returned and reached home at 2240 Hrs. Damn the traffic which was caused by a road block. This was the second road blog block I was forced to face today! I hate road blocks!!!
– My 1st daughter was slightly warm, she’s having a fever. Need to get some antibiotics tomorrow.
– Discovered a tag from Titan… I’m going to response later but not going to continue the tag.
– I discovered that my feeds now have successfully incorporate adsense. The adsense 468×60 and sometimes box (forgot the size) appear at the bottom of the post. If you subscribe cyza sector by email, you’ll notice this. if you have not yet subscribe, I highly recommend you to subscribe because you’ll have fun reading my content!!! Will you? He he… 🙂