October Top 2008 Commentators Raw Result

At 12.02 AM (1/11/08) after a tight competition, the Top commentators for October 2008 final result is as shown below. This result is final. I will further analyzed this result and reward the qualified winners πŸ™‚ . For all of you, thanks a lot for making cyza.us a lively blog πŸ˜‰

The rank below was the standing 1 hour + before October ends. After I switched on my laptop, I saw a new commentator (contest2u) suddenly standing far in front of the others. Titan, who initially #1, dropped to #3.

31/10/08 – 10.53pm

• contest2u (127)
  • farahaznil (92)
  • titan (62)
  • samdaddycool (34)
  • KNizam (9)
  • am (7)
  • Alie (4)
  • Norhafidz (3)
  • ihateher (3)
  • cencurut (3)

The rank belo was the standing on the 29th of October 2008.

• titan (62)
  • farahaznil (53)
  • samdaddycool (32)
  • KNizam (9)
  • am (7)
  • Alie (4)
  • Norhafidz (3)
  • ihateher (3)
  • cencurut (3)
  • muhafis (2)

OK, now for NOVEMBER 2008. I will continue the top commentator contest. However, I will make an official entry about the contest. There will be certain criterias required for each and every comment to qualify. However, for now, I can announce that I’m going to give away 1 pen drive 4GB to top commentator #1 for November 2008. For further detail, just wait for my November contest post πŸ™‚

1. contest2u says:

okay noted cyza.. glad its over now can have a rest πŸ˜› .. it was typing marathon and i think my fingers lost about 900gram of fat and liquid ( sweating ) he he he..

Yes, I know. This is crazy!!! How long did you take to make 127 comments? The last time I saw my blog, you are not there and that was at 1400 Hrs. Just now, I was shocked to saw you there…

3. contest2u says:

lol.. just determination bro.. anything can happen.. lol.. πŸ˜›

4. contest2u says:

i think i was here 5pm then i start commenting.. u check my first post.. i forget already.. just in my mind wanted to beat the top.. thats all..

hehe. kalau aku nak wat macam tu. Boleh aje maa. 1 hari pun aku leh wat. tapi itu bukan cara aku untuk menang sesuatu contest. its not my type to win contest in 1-2 days..

haha..anyway. best man wins. πŸ™‚

6. Alie says:

uih thumb drive tu a very good incentive! tapi susah la mau kejar si contest 2u tu..beratus2..eh october counts bring forward ke or 0-0 balik???

Well, the November contest will only consider November comments. All comments must be in English. I repeat, you can comment anything as long as it is in English. Anything that is not English will not be counted.

I like that Titan. Integrity is very important. Maintain that. However, for this contest, the only requirement is to make the most comments, be a subscriber, and that’s it…

I remembered early 2008, I entered a top commentator contest at Starstreet.us. i was the leader, but at the very last minute, somebody else appeared and snatched the grand prize from me… Arghhhh!!!! Tension!!! πŸ™

But that was at the past…

yup. seriously, i’m not like that way. if i’m running that contest and someone did that in 1 day. I don’t know if i will give that person first place..seriously it feel unfair right? but what was done is done. Haha..

so, what’s the verdict? the de-cision for your contest?

decision for my contest? its still have 6 days lah.. did you see the date?

12. contest2u says:

so titan if i attack your blog now does it counts? hehehe….

13. farahaznil says:

nasib baik aku kuar gi mkn dgn abah aku mlm tu..kalo tak..???hi hi hi..tahniah no 1..haha

aku no 2 pun jd la..ada gak hadiah nyer

14. farahaznil says:

adakah ini sama mcm situasi aku?cewah..haha..aku pun sama je mcm tu rasanya..hi hi hi..tp taktik mst ada ma..

15. farahaznil says:

hey..if u brave!!u do that strategy..i kill u!haha..how dare u haa..cewah..i already battle half of my life 4 the contest..u want to cross my line ha..hi hi hi..just joking ha..

16. farahaznil says:

lorh..now i see…hmm all must english ha?hmm..there is must have dictionory beside me when i come to ur blog..hahaha..its compulsory..akakakaka

17. farahaznil says:

yup..n ur face must get a big eyebag..hi hi hi..cause non-stop see the screen

Farah,

Please email me your paypal email account.
    I want to give you the cash reward…
    I’m giving you 24 hours. If you fail to respond, I won’t hesitate to reward the cash to myself πŸ˜‰