Somebody Broke Our POLO Bag

My wife went to Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia on Thursday (from Johor Bahru). She carried one luggage – our family POLO bag. As she were carrying her laptop as a hand luggage, she let the POLO bag to be kept in the plane cargo area. Upon arriving at Kuala Lumpur, she collected her bag and found out that the somebody has broken our POLO bag lock… damn!!! Luckily everything was still inside the bag. The most expensive item she had in the bag was her perfume 🙂 . She logged a complain to Air Asia officials, filled a form and yesterday, after arriving in Senai Airport, sent the bag to Air Asia Johor Bahru for repair. According to the officer in Air Asia Senai Airport, it is a normal case and it always happen!!!

This is the second time such incident happened to us and both involve flight with Air Asia. I just wonder, what if we have precious belonging inside our luggage? What if it is lost? Who’s responsible? Is it Air Asia’s fault or the airport faults? I hope corrective action will be taken to prevent such thing from occurring again.

aku dah 5 tahun naik kapal terbang kale merah putih tu. Tak penah lagi berlaku macam ni dan tak pernah berlaku kecurian.

aku rasa, ko jangan lagi letak beg yang ada kunci2 nih. ko pakai je nampak cam buruk dan ada koyak sana sini..

tu tips aku kalau tanak beg korang kene kacau. hehe 🙂

It depends on luck. I haven’t experience this before. It just happened to my wife for the final two occasions… and I think the culprit might be the same people.

3. farahaznil says:

dua nmpk beg tu mcm kaya..tu psl dia nak pecahkan..huhhuu..pki beg buruk salah..pki yg lawa pun salah…manusia2..kenapa la ko ni jahil sngt nak buat jahil selalu..tu mst pekerja air asia gak tu..yg tukang amik beg dr plane tu..

Hmmm i don’t know…I just hope the system and security to be improved.

5. cencurut says:

I never put my bags or luggage on the cargo area. Normally my luggage are small (just a two days worth of shirt and pants).. hehehe

6. contest2u says:

i confirm for sure its inside people that works for the cargo.. some of my relatives also faced this problem but no action have been taken.. their answer is simple.. don’t put expensive items in your luggage.. if your luggage is lost then we can compensate you.. thats what i always heard..

7. contest2u says:

titan i think they just target on anything they can find.. for safety just dont pun any expensive items on your luggage..

8. contest2u says:

for sure its inside people.. no one is allowed inside the cargo area except the staff right? so hopefully the top management can do something bout it..

9. contest2u says:

then for sure your luggage never being broke open right hehehe.. but next time better becareful because we don’t know what will happen right..

10. azwan says:

mertua aku baru aje pergi berjalan ke langkawi minggu lepas. ok sahaja. mungkin nasib kau tak baik hari tu. tapi apa-apa pun, kawalan keselematan mesti ditingkatkan.

11. farahaznil says:

so bg pendapat aku la..keja staff la tu..hahhaa..tak lain tak bkn!!

12. farahaznil says:

bak kata pepatah..mana yg sompek..kobeh je la..haha