8 Steps to Make Money Online Without Investing Your Money
If you want to make money online without investing any money, please consider the following steps. Those are purely my humble experience since I indulged in this virtual arena. Ops… off course you need to have internet access and a computer or laptop (that does not count as investing your money here – i assume you have that covered)…
1. Identify your niche OR what any of your interest. If you still have trouble with that, just talk something that sound technical about your job or your career.
2. Create a blog with blogger.com (Its FREE dude!). Make sure you use a domain name reflects your writing niche. For example, if you work as a teacher and teach science, maybe you can blog about some science stuff and name your blog the-science-teacher.blogspot.com. It should not be necessary rocket science material. If you work as a driver, you can blog about automobile and name your blog car-car-car.blogspot.com. If you are a university student in an architecture course, just create a blog about architecture and name your blog crazy-architect.blogspot.com.
3. Blog consistently. This depends on your time and capability. Your post need to be unique. Copy and paste is not the answer because it is not unique. If your desire to success is high, I urge you to blog on a daily basis. If you can’t do that, you can blog 3 times a week. If you can’t do that, maybe making money online is not for you!!!
4. After making 3-5 post (I mean English post), sign up for Google Adsense. This is going to be your main money generator. Watch out dude, you must be very careful with Google Adsense TOS. I had a bad experience being banned by Google Adsense. After I wrote an official email to them, giving some reasons, they restored my account in 10 days. Oh… what a relief that was… Morale – becareful with their TOS.
5. Market your blog. You need to do this by leaving some ads or information in related forum. You can also visit other blogs or website related to your niche. You can also inform verbally to your friends about your blog. I have made a poster for my own blog in order to market it. By this time, you might see few clicks in you adsense account. Its maybe around $0.50-1.00 per day.
6. Increase your Page Rank. You need to build some back link to your blog. When your blog has higher page rank, the click value for your adsense in your blog will be higher. By this time, your blog might be yielding $1.00-3.00 per day.
7. As you get better with this, you can start with your second blog, or third, or so on. Repeat step 1-6. With this, you might be earning your first $100 in 3-5 months. I did mine in 4.5 months. After that, it took me a year until I finally maintain my adsense earning on monthly basis. After that, it’s a matter of growing the income. In other words, is time to eat the fruits 🙂 .
8. After a while, sign up with text-link-ads.com. You need to use the new blogger and not the classic blogger in order for TLA to work in your blogspot blog. When you get advertiser coming in, your money keeps cashing in and just let the money come in to your paypal account. You just can’t stop smiling!!!
I have shown you how to make money online without investing any money. I have done it and you can do it too. Good luck. Adios.