November Updates I
I have few updates I would like to share here during the weekend and today.
1. I brought my family to visit the new Danga City Mall (previously known as Best Mall) in the heart of Johor Bahru. We found out a Batik Carnival and I bought 3 Batik Shirts worth RM490. I never spent that much to buy my own attire. That was the first time I spent that magnitude. I have been searching for Batik since last July because as a government servant we have to wear Batik every Thursday. My wife used her negotiation skill and we got that amount reduced to RM370.
2. My ex-supervisor’s son was murdered in Pasir Gudang area Saturday midnight. The incident is now a under police investigation. We just went to pay him a visit in Kampung Pasir Puteh, Pasir Gudang. We have to be very careful and pray to god for our safety. I hope my friend, the supervisor and his family will patiently accept the faith.
3. My 2nd daughter pierced her ears (at Jaya Jusco Taman Universiti) and she’ll be 3 years old in 2 weeks time. Her elder sister, 4, have not yet pierce her ears. She’s kind of scared to do so. However, after witnessing her younger sister calmly undergo the piercing process, she requested to do the same thing. We’ll bring her tomorrow.
4. I got my first official consultation job – which is related to my career as a chemical engineer. That’s cool. Now, I need to focus to complete my first assignment. I don’t care really much about the job fee. I’m just glad somebody put some trust on me to execute the job.
5. I gave the stray cat behind my house few pieces of Tempayaki chicken. I just want to let them have some good meals once in a while… 🙂