November Updates II

I’m tired, I want to sleep, but I think I should make a short post on my weekend updates:

1. Just went for a dinner with my parents, own family and my brother #4. We went to Pandan City and had “Ayam Penyet”. My mom has been mentioning about ayam penyet for quite some time, so when she wants to have the dinner there, why not…at least we tried something new. The dinner was in conjunction with my mom’s 56th birthday. After dinner we had a brief tour in the Pandan City. It was our first time there and we found it almost similar as KipMart, accept Pandan City is crowder.

2. We visited Setia Eco Garden and it was a new housing estate develop by Sri Setia, a first board listed company in KLSE. We intended to visit the new Wilayah Pembangunan Iskandar (WPI), the new administration city for Johor, instead we end up spending time admiring the beauty of Setia Eco Garden green garden, fantastic decorated show houses and awesome lakes. I’ll upload some photos tomorrow.

3. I spent most of my time facing my laptop and pressing its’ qwerty keyboard. I need to compile my job record for my IEM log book. IEM stands for Institution Engineers Malaysia. It’s an institution for various engineering field in Malaysia. I want to become a professional engineer and to do that, I need to keep all my activities properly documented in accordance to the engineering ethics principal.

4. It was a very disappointing moment witnessing my favourite team, Manchester United surrendered to Arsenal. Well, losing the game is normal but it’s very hard to swallow the fact. I hope the Red Devil will continue winning after losing the game at Emirates Stadium.

5. We bought 7 new DVDs to watch during the weekend, but we found out that our DVD player head is no longer working effectively. It scratches oour new DVDs. After consulting with a DVD store in Pandan City just now, we think it is time for us to get a new set of DVD player. We haven’t check the cost of repairing the DVD player head, but i think, I believe it is better to buy a new set of DVD player… don’t you think so… After all, we bought the DVD player 2 years plus ago at Jusco Taman University for Rm 100 ++. Can’t remember the exact price.

Check out November Contest!!!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

$6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!
Sale text links on your site – part 1

Sell text links on your site – part 2

this is not short post. This is long post..

2. samdaddycool says:

#3 .. wow you are going to be Ir ..All the best bro!

Oh yea….I noticed that too after making the post…he he…
    I intended it to be short…because I was already tired.

Thanks… It’s not easy. One must have 4Ds to do that:

determination
    desire
    discipline
    diligence

I just hope I can get it and please all of you pray for my success… 🙂

1. remind me abt ayam penyek next time in jb.. i wonder how it taste..
    2. is it a setia alam project? they’ve won so many awards..
    3. if you lost finding your IEM mentor tomorrow, just give me a call.. it’s just a stone throw away from my place..
    4. I noticed MU didnt have their urgency for goals in the dying minutes nowdays, unlike the 99 batch.. they’ve all the time in the world to score when was given 6 mins stoppage time, yet they played like throwing away the game
    5. How much is your budget? why not top up a little bit & get a sony ps2 instead.. it’s below 500 and giving you alternatives to astro & blogging.. 🙂

1. OK…InsyaAllah
    2. Nope…Sri Setia, is the name of company if I’m not wrong.
    3. OK, I will insyaAllah…
    4. If you see it that way, what can we say…Sometimes it’s a matter of luck.
    5. We don’t need that. We’ll stick to our laptops, Astro, Wireless streamyx, new DVD player (later to be purchased) and my son’s PS2 imitation.

aiyoo.. yalah the company name is sri setia.. setia alam is their project in shah alam.. silap la plak..

that’s fine. No problem with that.

9. azwan.my says:

MU, didnt win last weekend 🙂

5. PS2 imitation? haha!! grab 1 laa.. can play DVD, can play games oso..

don’t want laa…