November Updates III
It was quite a very hectic week for me and it’s going to continue like that until Christmas eve. I have to attend several mandatory courses arranged by the university. However, I still want to colour my blog with few updates.
1. I touched 81 kg last Tuesday and I was very shocked. This was partly due to the course good foods. Now, I need to control all the food intake. I also need to avoid sweet drinks. I need to exercise more. The strategy worked and 2 days later I dropped 1.5 kg to 79.5kg. I need to work harder to reach 70kg. Can I do that?
2. Just spent RM500+ in an hour just now. I withdrew my cash, had a simple late lunch with my family, bought 2 pairs of small gold earrings for my daughters and did some small grocery shopping for the week. I scratched my head wandering why the money vanished so fast this days?
3. Just met a long lost classmate in the net and communicated via email and facebook. We were in the same class from 1983-88 in SRK Jalan Pasar 1, Kuala Lumpur. To my surprize, he is a professional photographer based in United Kingdom. His brilliant photos appear in various newspapers and magazines. His appearance was totally different then the one I remembered 20 years ago… But, I’m so glad that he contacted me and I believe we are going to do some catching up… Oh yea… He informed me about SRK Jalan Pasar 1 Facebook and I joined the group.
4. Still wandering the best topic for my pH.D studies. However, I have some proposals that I’m going to further analyze. Surely in the chemical engineering discipline, focusing in the reaction and catalysis engineering which will be closely related to the renewable energy study. Don’t bother if you don’t understand anything about this… 🙂
5. A second check from TLA arrived and I was suprized. I thought I have already changed the payment mode. I prefer they sending me the money via my PayPal account. The problem now is the time taken to cash in the US$ currency cheque. You’ll know about this if you are used to get cheque(s) from foreign currency. I’m glad Google Adsense payment are made via Western Union and not by cheques as they did before.
6. I’m happy with my CeramicClub business performance. I’ve received the cheques (cashed one already) and also some bonuses which are in the form of points that can be converted to cash. If you are interested to know more about my CeramicClub business, you can visit my previous post “What is CeramicClub – Jutawan Ceramic“. I’m looking forward to expand the business, well of course by doing it part time… 😉
7. Oh…before I forgot, regarding the November Top Commentator Contest, I hate to say this but Farah, at the time this post is made, you lead but I have to say that I’m going to deduct 6 comments from you because there was one day that you made 13 comments. Well, you are only allowed to make maximum 7 comments a day to be counted as the top november commentators. So, again, at the time this post was made, after deducting 6 comments, Budeen leads with 38 comments, followed by Farah 36 comments and Titan 29 comments. Early November, I have deleted some of Budeen’s comment which I consider as spam (around 6 comments deleted if I’m not mistaken). I need to be fair and stick to the guide I made for the contest. I hope all of you understand that… 🙂