December Updates 2
Despite my super tight schedule, I still find sometime to read comments, read other blogs and wherever possible make a post in cyza.us. As for today, I just want to make a swift short post. I just returned from my daily compulsory induction course, and soon I’ll continue with my official work that I’m not able to do in my actual working office hours (because of attending the course).
1. Today is Wednesday and I found out 3 of my course colleagues wearing batik – they missed count of the day. They thought today is Thursday 🙂 .
2. On lunch break I visited the horse stable alongside the equine officer who happens to be my new friend – thanks to the induction course, I make a lot of new friends. Cool… Oh yea…at the stable, I was introduced to all the horses available. Insya Allah, later next week, I’m thinking of bringing my kids for a fun ride.
3. I’m going to take my IELTS examination next month. My wife helped me register for the examination which cost me RM530. It is part of the requirement to do my pH.d next year.
4. I did mentioned about diet and all those stuffs… but I must admit that I cannot fight the temptations of eating. I ate a lot at the course. I’m among the top 5, who’ll arrive to line up and get the food.
5. Last Saturday, we went to shop for my son who’ll enter standard 1. Wow… I’m getting older now. My son is going to be in standard 1 next year. I still remember my own excitement to be a standard 1 student. Maybe my son feels the same thing 😉 .
6. Oh yea…talking about my son going to school, I’m surprized with the expenditure for student. All they uniforms, shoes, socks, bag, books etc… The cost is high. I wonder how the below average family spend for their kids who are schooling. I know it’s not easy. We must be greatful with God for all our “rezeki”…