December Updates I
1. Its the last month of the year and while almost everybody is enjoying their annual leaves or on vacation, I’m stuck in 3 compulsory mandatory course within a space of 5 weeks until 24th December 2008. Well, that’s OK although I’m very exhausted attending all these courses which is part of the requirement as a government servant. I hope I’m going to benefit big time from all the three courses attended.
2. I’m going to Kuantan for Raya Haji celebration this Saturday morning till Tuesday morning. InsyaAllah.
3. I’m sorry Farah, I have not yet posted your pos ekspres prize. Tomorrow I promise, I’ll send it. So, you’ll get it either on Saturday or Tuesday (Monday is public holiday).
4. Tonight I’m going to have a futsal game at Larkin. Never played there yet. I look forward to burn some fats there.
5. I have not announce the prize for December 2008 Top Commentator contest yet. I’ll do so maybe tomorrow night.
6. I slept 2 hours plus only yesterday night. It was my rukun tetangga night shift and also after that I watched a factastic battle league cup battle between Manchester United and Blackburn. Teves superbly scored 4 goals in the 5-3 thrashing of Rovers.
7. I wore batik for the first time as a government servant to work (course actually) and I like it.
8. My insurance agent just bought a new toyota Altis and I drove her car (test drive) yesterday night. Syokkkk