Up…up…Updates from me…
Sorry for not posting for a very long time. If you wonder why, please refer to the previous post I made. I’m here to share some updates on myself.
1. I’m not in my best health. I have complete combination of viral attack: flue, sore throat, headache etc. Not only me, the entire family are infected as well. I’m the last to be attacked by this evil virus. Damn! However, despite of not being entirely fit, I still go to work as usual.
2. The life we are dwelling now is kind of hectic. Everybody schooling, everybody working. The only time we have some piece is on Saturday. That’s the only day that we can wake up late. No more waking up late on Sunday because we have aerobic in front of my house, at the basket ball court. After Chinese new year, we might be having English class on Sunday afternoon conducted by who else….. my wife laaa…. for the woman community in our neighbourhood – zon A only.
3. Witnessing Manchester United games these days are very exciting! However, the list of injured players kind of worry me and other red devil die hard fans as well. The fact that the team is coming to Malaysia this July really enlighten me. I’m going to watch them now. Budeen please get us some tickets and lets watch them play against Malaysia team.
4. I have a new interest and it is called Ebay. I’m not sure why suddenly I wanted to learn about it. Maybe because of happen to be successful in profiting from it. I know somebody following cyza who has been selling in ebay, samdaddy…you’re the man…. please share some of your experience with me (and the rest)… I have not yet purchase or sell anything. I’ve just watch some of the gadgets listed in it. Among them are blackberry and Nokia E90 communicator.
5. There was a video shooting just now in our research lab. It’s kind of cool. The director was Aidid Marcello from TV3. If you don’t know him, don’t worry, feel free to check in Google. His nice and friendly and we managed to snapped some photos. I asked him about his kids and he said he has 2: one was 3 years old and the other was 8 months old.
6. ….mmm… what else arrrr…..