Manchester United, English, Ceramic, BASF, Adsense

I would like to share few updates on myself and activities that are happening around me.

1. Frustrated on Manchester United’s defeat. I returned from a dinner with chemical engineering students last night to witness Manchester United trashed 0-2 to Fulham. Is it true that other managers are getting tips and tricks on how to beat Manchester United from Rafael Benetez (Liverpool Manager)? Damn!!! Luckily, Chealsea lost yesterday. I hope Liverpool will lost as well tonight.

2. English Class Lesson at my house. My wife will be conducting an English lesson class and the target participants are mothers and housewife in our neighbourhood. This is the first time such activity being held here and we hope everything will be smooth. My wife has been pretty busy preparing for the class last Friday and let’s just see how it will go.

3. I just opened another account for my Ceramic Business. The business has grown fantastically and we had decided to inject a couple of thousand ringgit to expand our business in our quest to gain more stable and sweet profit. My brother’s achievement (who’s still a student but now earns RM7k+/month) has been a direct motivation for us to invest in Ceramic Business Club. If you would like to know more about Ceramic Business Club, you can contact me or refer to Ceramic Business Club page.

4. I’ll be accompanying a number of final year chemical engineering students for an industrial visit to BASF Gebeng tomorrow. The trip is mainly for them to understand and comprehend the plant and process. It will be a day trip and I hope everybody will benefit from the trip. It has been a few months since I entered a plant.

5. Adsense. What is happening to my Adsense income? Although I’m still getting Adsense earning every month, but the ammount and trend is worrying me. It is not as much as what I’m earning before. Are you experiencing the similar problem? Is Adsense dead? Is it going to be the end of Adsense? I would like to hear from you on this… Or is it no longer a profitable program for publishers?

1. samdaddycool says:

2. English class for mothers and housewives in the neighbourhood; thats sound cool.. never heard of that kind of thing before.

5. Adsense ; I’m still waiting to reach my 1st ever minimum payout.. not much I can comment. But I agree with Labanon saying that GA is still profitable, just believe in what we are doing.

Haha…just completed the class just now. 9 mothers attended the english class. After the class they had keropok keping Terengganu and hot tea.

I still hope my adsense will go stronger and bigger.

3. samdaddycool says:

….. best, dapat makang kepok ikang… dlm english class… 😛

Hmm actually it was after class. Maybe next time we’ll prepare something associated to English, maybe apple pie or domino pizza?!!!

5. samdaddycool says:

thats sound sooo english (or italiano??? )

Ops, after discussing with my wife, let’s prepare fish and chips, yorkshire pie, stew, baked potato etc. How about that?

7. samdaddycool says:

…Thats really English!

its remind me how mat saleh really enjoy chips and curry.. (sewel mat saleh ni.. )

Haha… can we consider kebab as well because it is a significant food there? i love kebab from turkish restaurant. Gosh, I missed them a lot.

Do you miss Liverpool?

9. samdaddycool says:

..err.. me was at Portsmouth actually. Yeah really miss those good day. I was lucky because lots of my friend working at Iranian Kebab Shop.. Sometimes they (friends) give ‘makan sampai lebam’ deal, and we only pay for GBP5 only… muahahahha (haram siot!!!)

Ops, sorry, I’ve mistaken you then. I thought you were in LiverFOOL.

I haven’t tried Iranian Kebab yet but I bet it should taste spectacular. Maybe closer to the Turkish kebab taste.

Why we don’t have those kind of kebabs in Malaysia? Maybe you can start a kebab shop here.

11. samdaddycool says:

I used to have that dream coz I am kebab lover. But I’m still struggling with my Tudung biz. Love the shish kebab, kofte kebab, chicken, etc… In Malaysia, they only have chicken and beef only, with Malaysian touch, local flavor…

Benitez give out tips to other managers? Where did u heard that from? Is it true?

Check NST on Tuesday. I mean last tuesday.

14. adi says:

MU loser!!!!
    hahahahhahahaha

Just wait and see who’ll be crowned the premier league champions for season 2008/09.