Manchester United, English, Ceramic, BASF, Adsense
I would like to share few updates on myself and activities that are happening around me.
1. Frustrated on Manchester United’s defeat. I returned from a dinner with chemical engineering students last night to witness Manchester United trashed 0-2 to Fulham. Is it true that other managers are getting tips and tricks on how to beat Manchester United from Rafael Benetez (Liverpool Manager)? Damn!!! Luckily, Chealsea lost yesterday. I hope Liverpool will lost as well tonight.
2. English Class Lesson at my house. My wife will be conducting an English lesson class and the target participants are mothers and housewife in our neighbourhood. This is the first time such activity being held here and we hope everything will be smooth. My wife has been pretty busy preparing for the class last Friday and let’s just see how it will go.
3. I just opened another account for my Ceramic Business. The business has grown fantastically and we had decided to inject a couple of thousand ringgit to expand our business in our quest to gain more stable and sweet profit. My brother’s achievement (who’s still a student but now earns RM7k+/month) has been a direct motivation for us to invest in Ceramic Business Club. If you would like to know more about Ceramic Business Club, you can contact me or refer to Ceramic Business Club page.
4. I’ll be accompanying a number of final year chemical engineering students for an industrial visit to BASF Gebeng tomorrow. The trip is mainly for them to understand and comprehend the plant and process. It will be a day trip and I hope everybody will benefit from the trip. It has been a few months since I entered a plant.
5. Adsense. What is happening to my Adsense income? Although I’m still getting Adsense earning every month, but the ammount and trend is worrying me. It is not as much as what I’m earning before. Are you experiencing the similar problem? Is Adsense dead? Is it going to be the end of Adsense? I would like to hear from you on this… Or is it no longer a profitable program for publishers?