Global Chronic Adsense Earning

I believe all bloggers and webmasters having adsense script code incorporated in their sites are mourning silently from a drop in adsense earning. This most popular mega pay per click program has done something which I’m not sure that resulted in very poor click value. My earning from adsense has decreased and I’m not in my online income comfort zone despite still receiving cash from Western Union every month. I know I must do something to overcome this problem. Somebody else out there are still earning adsense income handsomely but why I’m not getting near to them (their level). I’m not sure whether those big guns are experiencing some slight drop, but I believe, they’ll do whatever necessary to at least maintain their monthly adsense income.

I did some trouble shooting 23 days after stepping in April and did some minor tweaking after reading Rohaizad’s and Galadril’s posts. Since then, I smelled and observed a little improvement. However, I think that’s not enough. I need to triple my efforts and I’m planning strategically to boost my adsense income in May. It’s definitely not going to be an easy task. I’m also planning an aggressive marketing attack in order to generate constant traffic to my sites. In short, I’m going to apply a simple experiment. If I’m successful with this “no secret” strategy, I’m going to reveal and share it later (maybe before 2010 appears, depending on how good my adsense is performing).

My goal is to get Adsense equalize my household monthly earning. Can I realize that honourable goal?

of course you can. Plus spirit and work smartly. You can do it bro!

Thanks new pro-blogger. What about you? How’s your adsense earning? Are they ok?

its ok. Of course it drop crazily after i change to part time blogger. Seems really busy with my new job at jerantut. Haha, i might be buy new saga for my transport in this small town. Need to rempit my my future new saga. (My old car, my brothers stole it without ask my permission. Heheh..)

I can said. adsense earning can support me to pay my ptptn loan and car loan. Thats enough right for bujang blogger like me..

Good for you. Don’t forget to make a post when you get your brand new solid white colour proton saga Ok… 🙂

might be red or black. I prefer those colour. But if only white available. I just take it. Hoho..

It seems that colour is not that crucial for you. Getting a car is. Before you get one, i want to congratulate you for planning to get one…hihihi….and when are you going to send us your wedding invitation…?

wedding invitation? Hehe, after i find girl first lah..and she want to marry me. But i guess it might be soon..err, might be late too..

8. i hv actually remove adsense code from all my blogs except one. need to do some fine tuning especially on the traffic side.

since revenue per click has gone done, the only other way is to increase the clicks and the only way to do that is to bring in more traffic.

9. samdaddycool says:

All the best! Can’t wait to hear the strategy. revealed.

I’ll wait for your invitation card…nak hard copy punya tau…

Hmmm I hope you’ll improve your traffic and can get adsense into your sites… good luck bro…

OK, I’ll share it soon when I reach certain percentage of targets…It’s not a short process…it requires tremendous efforts…