JB Homestay – Homestay Mutiara

I’m venturing into a new off-line business. I’m trying my luck venturing in homestay business and partnered with a colleague from work. We are in the process of setting up a new homestay in Johor Bahru. Yes, you can call it JB homestay. So, if you happen to visit Johor Bahru for any reason and need accommodation and don’t fell like staying in a hotel, feel free to contact me. The homestay is a better alternative for family of 3 to 6 or even up to 8 because getting 2 to 3 hotel rooms will be far more expansive.

homestay mutiara

Homestay Mutiara, the name given, is a 2 storey corner lot house and have 3 bedrooms and newly furnished. It will be openeed at the end of July. The prices are reasonable and it is strategically located. For more information, feel free to visit jb-homestay.blogspot.com.

1. Abu71 says:

Pandainya buat duit,beli rumah teres pun dibuat homestay…

It’s an experiment Abu. Mana tau ok, boleh buka cawangan baru…InsyaAllah 🙂

3. azwan says:

takde cctv kan 🙂 ?

hoho..kalau aku g JB, aku cari ko ajela. boleh kan? kan? jauh dari bandar tak?

Bro,

No problem at all. It is well located and easy to go anywhere in JB up to Kulai. It is located in Taman Mutiara Rini, Skudai. Just give me a call and I’ll lock in your reservation.

Nope. We don’t have budget allocation for CCTV. It is unnecessary.

i think what azwan meant is hidden cam… hahaha
    jadi kes chuah soi lek..

I know and the answer is still the same.

cool. i am one of the homestay fan
    normally will seek for a homestay instead of hotel
    gimme your banner and i’ll give free review at my page. hehe 🙂

Bro,

Thanks a lot for your offer. Let me prepare the banner first and update the web with the latest photos of the homestay interiors, then I’ll be very happy for you to give me a review of it. Thanks again.

Hehehehe…erm best2..homestay ko mmg cun..

12. samdaddycool says:

wahhh.. menarik! nanti aku link dlm travel blog aku….

Thanks bro. Really appreciate it. JB homestay maybe can be JB hotel, who knows. Just received our first customer yesterday and they just left today. Alhamdulillah.

14. samdaddycool says:

wahhhh.. congrats on your first customer. Really proud as a friend and as a Malay entrepreneur… JB Hotel!?? That’s sound more interesting!

We’ll monitor the progress of the JB homestay (JB guess-house). So far, we have received several early bookings in mid August in conjunction with UTM convocation. We are going to promote our JB guess house extensively overseas as well, to promote and entice Johor tourism.

Having a small jb hotel is interesting. However, we have to consider factors from all angle before committing into this more seriously. Maybe we can set up few more jb guess houses. Maybe one in your area… cool 🙂

Thanks catzer, when ever you come to JB, feel free to contact me and if you bring your family, then you can stay at our homestay 🙂

17. samdaddycool says:

in my area.. you are welcome! I can work as a cleaner.. 😛

Haha…that’s interesting. That’s an opportunity we can KIV.

19. samdaddycool says:

Ok.. for additional.. I am hardworking and can work overtime..please take me.. take lar..

20. siti says:

berapa rate..
    kalau 27-29 sept 2010 ni ada kosong tak

21. Adnan says:

We’re planning to visit JB and Singapore between 20-22 Dec 2010 (3 nights) and am looking for homestay accomodation. How much is your rate?

22. ly says:

brape harge utk 2mlm.. prefer on 2&3 Dec 2011.. available x?

23. athirah says:

sy nk wt booking cmne??xde fon yg lh dihubingi ke??pls emel kt sy..nk wt booking tuk buln sept 2011 thnx..

1. July 26, 2009

[…] venturing into an offline business last 2 weeks, I’m now partnering with a company manufacturing good quality herbal coffee. The […]

2. September 7, 2009

[…] homestay, so far Alhamdulillah. InsyaAllah boleh balik modal ataupun orang putih panggil ROI dalam sebulan […]

3. October 8, 2009

[…] spent some time earlier this afternoon chatting with my wife and business partner to expand our homestay business. The demand is surprisingly there and we felt the urgency to add a new house in addition of our […]

4. January 31, 2010

[…] for me. In my research group, I’m responsible for a few things as well. I run a homestay business with my wife and colleague, which is quite […]

5. February 5, 2010

[…] what is “B…h…d”? She asked me this question while following me to our homestay to send a receipt to our guess yesterday evening. She saw several shop houses having the character […]