6 Reasons why we love having Macdonald’s breakfast
We now have a new place for breakfast. It has been 3 days back to back that we had our breakfast in Macdonald’s. It is indeed a nice new place to enjoy a peaceful and pleasant breakfast. Our choice is the 24 hours Macdonald’s beside Shell near UTM.
Here are 6 reasons why I love breakfast at Mcdonalds:
1. I can read free newspaper. They serve News Straight Times, The Sun, Harian Metro and Berita Harian. There is one or two Chinese news paper that I could not read…
2. They provide wireless internet. So, after reading newspaper, I can browse check my emails there.
3. The place is cozy , comfortable and relaxing. No doubt with that. We tend to spend extra hours there, eating , chatting, reading newspaper and internet without any interruption.
4. The breakfast options/menu is good and the price is reasonable. I don’t have to buy 2 portions of breakfast for me and my wife. We share it, not because we are stingy, but both of us eat less. Even we share food, sometimes, we have to force ourselves to finish them.
5. Free coffee refill. This is very good for us. A set of breakfast will have a cup of coffee. So, when the coffee is not enough, we can just refill them. The coffee is also tasty and delicious…
6. Free car park and easy accessibility. This is important. If the car park is not there, it’s going to trouble the customers. The car park is abundantly available and it is just a few steps from the restaurant.
So far, those are the six points I can think off. If any of you can add more on to it, please feel free to say it…