Mr. Fix it, I am…
There are several things that need to be sorted and fixed at my very own house. Let me just list it down one by one. This blog post can be my checklist for repairing or settling stuffs at my home:
1. Plumbing work. My kitchen has some problem. The flexible host keeps on dripping water under the sink. My maid have to put a container beneath the tubing/host under the sink inside the kitchen cabinet. From time to time, she have to throw away or recycle the water. Mostly just throw away the water. The problem has been bugging since 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I’m to lazy to attend. Today, while waiting for my wife to get ready, I decided to check on the hose. Hmmm…it’s not tight. So, I grabbed my adjustable spanner and squeezed myself into the narrow door to tightened the nut.
It was not easy. I don’t have enough space to enter inside it. I also don’t have the angle to adjust my hands to to do the job.
2. Fixing the master bedroom toilet door knob. Not yet done. This has been pending for…hmm… nearly a year I guess. I’ll try to fix it in July… 😉
3. Fixing the washing machine. My Haier washing machine is now experiencing another problem. Preliminary inspection indicates that this is a wiring or electrical problem. Before this, I have repaired the washing machine several times, all due to mechanical fault. I need to look into this very soon, otherwise our maid have to keep on washing our clothes manually, which has been a while, maybe around 1 week already.
4. I need to cement and repair the broken tiles at the porch of my house. Not sure why, but some of it has been broken to pieces. I have played with cement before but I’ve seen contract workers. I may try to buy some cement, blend it, apply and stick the tiles back at its place.
5. My white astro cable is currently dangling in front of my house from the dish to inside my house via the window. It looks ugly and I definitely need to do something on it. I’m thinking of buying some …mmm…I’m not sure what the name is, but it can hold the cable to the wall.
Are they anything else that I should fix at home?