My White Proton Exora – Special Report after 1 year 5 months

I have planned to make this post earlier. However, the idea and action was always postponed due to my hectic schedule. I believe this post will be very much anticipated by people who plans to purchase Proton Exora. They want to know the feel and experience from those who owns one.

For that special reason, I’m going to make a comprehensive report (based on my moderate technical knowledge on cars) on how I feel about my own Proton Exora. It will be my honest comments, experience, feeling, emotion, happy and sad moment and much more.

I’m open to responses, critics, improvement, ideas and others and I hope Proton can successfully improve and emerge as one of the respected automobile company in the world, not just Malaysia or Asia.

I’m currently drafting the report and it will be release soon. Anybody want to have it

Do you experience any Proton Exora problems or any Perodua Alza problems, please do share with us. We would like to know them as well.

You might be interested with my other Proton Exora related articles below:

If you like to read my musing, why don’t you subscribe to me. Just click here, register and verify your email. You will then get email updates whenever I published my new rambling!!! You can also “LIKE” Cyza Sector Facebook or “Follow My Twitter“.

p/s: Have you downloaded my FREE “230 Make Money Sites” report?

1. firdaush says:

yeah, i also interest to this car especially to know the performance 1.6Cps engine with exora huge’s body . i also own a Proton Saga BLM (already 2 and 1/2 years) and might be consider Exora for next car 🙂

InsyaAllah brother… I’ll try to make this casual and honest report as soon as humanly possible.

Maybe it will be like an e-book or e-report format…haha…

3. Hairil Rizal says:

You should be copying the report to Proton too so that any faults can be taken care of and everything nice will be incorporated into their future models.

Oh…and hope they’ll read it and take it seriously of course!

Will wait for your report Cyza!

Hmm…I don’t know yet about that… I’m just a normal user of the first national MPV. I just want to share my experience too… that’s all… There will be some good points and some points where improvement can be made.

5. kerja kosong says:

Looking forward to see the reports bro..

6. I need to know the report too after that I can buy it one for my family…

7. Dimensions says:

looking very fantastic all is very relevant thanks for it…

8. Jiwa Kacau says:

thought many -ve comments received from the public but this MPV is consider value for money…have a stylish looking when it fitted with full body kit and 17″ rim….

9. adamfaiz says:

10. It’s been a while since my last visit..no comments on this entry..because I’m not really good about cars..Thanks…..

11. bujang3 says:

i’m looking forward to receive my first MPV ( EXORA ) on this coming Monday… So.. i really like to know your experience and honest opinion about our first national MPV since i will be one of the owner..

Looking forward to read your report..

TQ.

12. Glad to know you liked the post Nick, and I hope you stick around. I’m just taking up the blog again after a long period without posting, so it’s motivating to read comments like yours at this time – thanks!

13. Asset Labels says:

Seeking your help if you don’t mind to give me a formula paint/color for PROTON EXORA PYRITE BROWN. For info recently i had an accident with stupid driver hit my back bumper not that bad but letter screech to my new exora.

14. SEO Pakistan says:

thought many -ve comments received from the public but this MPV is consider value for money…have a stylish looking when it fitted with full body kit and 17? rim….