My Daily Routine for 2012
After sharing with you about my goals for 2012, I’m going to share with you my daily routine that I plan to do this year.
Each and everyday, I plan to do the followings:
– Eat healthy diet. My diet now will include fish and warm water. I also eat less chicken than before. I will consume lesser fried meal. This is because I need to take care of my bad cholesterol level.
– Exercise on a daily basis. This is hard to do but I need to do. I have started playing badminton twice a week. But that is not enough. Hence, I add up with jogging at least 30 minutes per day. 30 minutes of jogging will help me burn 200 calories of fat in my body. I wish I can play soccer or futsal on a daily basis, but my time and schedule cannot fit those activities. The photo up there shows me and the faculty football team during the inter department football tournament. Can you identify me?
– Write something in Cyza Sector… Haha…I have this covered and I want to make a lively blog. I hope you will enjoy my musings here.
– Teach my kids to recite Al-Quran and Iqra’. Before this, our son learn to read Iqra’ and Quran in Jamiah (a place where they can learn to ngaji). Thanks to my neighbour who helped us send our son to the class for the past 2 years. Now, this year, I am going to personally teach my kids to read Al-Quran and Iqra’. The time to do that is before Magrib and Isya’. My other half will assist me when she’s not on “holiday”.
– Record all my research activities in my Big Blue Hard Cover Book. I have the book since I started my Ph.D but I hardly use it. Now, in my final years of research (Ph.D), I’m going to utilize the book like nobody’s business.
– Record my credit + debit (financial record) before I sleep. This is crucially imperative as I will be able to track down all the expenditures. Otherwise, the money will disappear just like that. For that, I have a small black book to record everything. Luckily, for my online business, I have my friend Azwan who manages our financial matters. At home, my wife is the finance manager…
That’s all. I don’t include activities like praying, eating, taking shower etc because those are basic stuffs…ain’t it? Haha…What about you? Any new activities that you plan to do this year?