Just for Laugh
How’s your day today? Are you happy? Are you in a good mood? Am I asking you too many questions? OK, I’ll stop.
I have a simple assignment for you. What you need to do is simply spend 1.26 minutes to watch and see what those guys are up to in the video below. Just relax and enjoy…
So, how did you find the video above? Funny? Did you laugh? I hoped you laugh (at least a little). I laughed and smiled looking at how they tricked those poor dudes. Anyway, the message I want to convey is not how to trick people and laughing at them. My main point here is laugh is a healthy exercise and is good for us. Laugh is important to maintain our spirit, emotion and psychological life. My intention just now was trying to make you laugh. I’m not sure if it works. I hope it did work.
If you are sad and not in the mood, you should cheer up your life. Go and meet some friend, chat and have a good laugh. Life will be more meaningful if we can laugh and hear others laughing as well. A parents will be mesmerized and happier listening and watching their kids laughing. A child will also be happier looking at their parents laughing and enjoying their moments together. An employee working in a room alone will not be happier then the one working in a room filled with others. Why? Because chances of the employee sitting alone in a room laughing is slim. If he/she laugh, others may think he/she is crazy!!! That’s why sometimes, since I am alone in my office, I’ll get out and meet my colleagues, chit-chat and laugh with them. There are basically more in laughing.
Following are some interesting facts about laughing which is related to our health. Pretty amazing facts there. I got this in my email yesterday. Thanks to the sender. I highly recommend you to read, comprehend and digest the facts.
KEEP ON LAUGHING!
1. Laughing 100 times roughly equals 15 minutes on an exercise bike? Vigorous laughter increases the heart rate deepens the breathing rate, and uses muscles in the face, stomach, and diaphragm.
2. Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, help fight infection, and reduce pain.
3. The levels of two stress hormones, cortisol and epinephrine which suppress the body’s immune system, will actually drop after a dose of laughter.
4. Laughter causes positive changes in brain chemistry by releasing endorphins, and it brings more oxygen into the body with the deeper inhalations.
5. Laughter releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety and tension.
6. Laughter encourages concentration on “right” attitudes rather than “wrong” attitudes.
7. Higher levels of an antibody (salivary immunoglobulin A) that fights infectious organisms entering the respiratory tract were found in the saliva of people who watched humorous videos or experienced good moods.
8. Researchers found after watching an hour-long video of slapstick comedy that the “natural killer cells,” which seek out and destroy malignant cells, more actively attacked tumor cells in test tubes. And these effects lasted up to 12 hours.
9. The 1998 movie Patch Adams told the real-life story of a nonconformist doctor convinced that fun, play, and clowns are important in improving patients’ quality of life in a grim hospital atmosphere.
10. Planning enjoyable activities for the future will reduce the stressor hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine.
Source : Copyright 2000-2012: Dr. Loretta J. Standley – All Rights Reserved.
If you like to read my musing, why don’t you subscribe to me. Just click here, register and verify your email. You will then get email updates whenever I published my new rambling!!! You can also “LIKE” Cyza Sector Facebook or “Follow My Twitter“.
p/s: Have you downloaded my FREE “230 Make Money Sites” report?