Samsung Galaxy S3 Review – Another Flagship Model from Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S3 Review…
It is now almost 12 months since the blockbuster “Galaxy S2” came into the sight of people. The mobile has been a great success for the South Korean Electronic Company. It is said that the sales figures for Galaxy S2 are about 14 Millions till date. And now to rattle the market again “Galaxy S3” is about to come.
The new Samsung Galaxy S3 is expected to be launched in mid-2012. The interesting thing is Apple has announced the launching of their iPhone 5 in mid-2012 too. And as world knows, Apple and Samsung are already in courts against each other (Apple sued Samsung for copying their idea behind IPAD). So it will be quite interesting to watch them again in the battle field for the best phones.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Features
Coming to the features of “Galaxy S3” it seems like a really advance phone, but these are all rumours as nothing has been officially announced by the Samsung. When this phone will be released in the market only than one can tell about its features.
Well the Phone is pretty much running on “Android 4 Ice cream Sandwich”. It contains the below features in it which has been told yet:
– has a quality that allows the consumers to unchain the handsets employing facial recognition software recognized as the Face Unlock.
– has a better voice amalgamation and is incessant, concurrent speech for text transcription
– has the virtual buttons in the User Interface instead of the physical buttons
– allow you to open 16 tabs at a time
– has the aptitude to fold up the applications that are employing the statistics in the backdrop
It is said that the phone will have Samsung Exynos 4212 processor clocked at 1.8GHz. That sounds pretty good and it is declared to be 5 times quicker than its predecessor. It is also said that the “S3” would be the 1st phone having 2GB RAM in it.
The S2 offered 8 Megapixel cameras while the S3 is likely to be equipped with a camera of 12 Megapixel resolutions. There are a few phones in the market offering as high as 12 MP cameras, like the Nokia N8 and Sony Ericsson Satio. It is going to obtain a 1/2.3-inch sensor, which is a lot higher than the 1/3.2 inch CMOS chip that is originated in some smart phones, comprising the Apple iPhone 4S.
It is very much understood that the phone will definitely offer HD resolution as there are many smart phones which are full HD (1280 x 720). The screen size is debatable though. It is believed that it has a super Amoled screen of 4.6 inches.
Samsung Galaxy S III (Rumours)
- 4.6-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen at 1,280×720-pixel resolution
- 1.8 GHz processor with a 2GB RAM for playing games and zippy multitasking
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a refreshed Touch Wiz skin
- Has a camera of 12 megapixels resolution
- seem similar to the Galaxy Nexus
- the OLED screen is flexible
- enabled the Ultra-high ISO photography
Physical buttons like: Home, Back and Settings may be removed so that the virtual buttons can be placed on the screen.
AMOLED 3D screen along with NFC:
Well the Galaxy lovers will have to wait until the launch of this S3 phone. It is pretty much expected that it will be announced at “world mobile congress” in Barcelona.
My 3 cent: I’m now torn apart between Samsung Galaxy Note, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3? Which should I choose? Oh, I’m having a headache now!
Photos credited to: technobuffalo.com & pinoytutorial.com
If you like to read my musing, why don’t you subscribe to me. Just click here, register and verify your email. You will then get email updates whenever I published my new rambling!!! You can also “LIKE” Cyza Sector Facebook or “Follow My Twitter“.
p/s: Have you downloaded my FREE “230 Make Money Sites” report?