Staying Fit & Healthy
Not everybody around us is aware of the importance of staying fit. I’m not saying that there are not at all people that are concern about their health and fitness, but the point here is the number of them is relatively small. Just ask your friend next to you, do he or she play any sports like badminton, soccer, tennis or go to the gym? Or simply do your friends wash his car himself? Do they do gardening? These are simple activities that can help us stay active, fit and healthy. Don’t you agree? We need to at least exercise 3 times weekly for 30 minutes to stay fit and healthy. That’s the important rule that we need to know and practice. This can make our organs exercise and be more active especially the heart.
For those who still have problem in searching your favourite sporting activities, you need to identify at least one and stick on it. It all depends on your initiative and discipline. However, if you still can’t then I would like to share here are some tips that we can apply to stay fit and healthy that could be done within our daily activities or during weekend (from my own experience). It may be difficult for some of us but we need to try our best to do it. Here they are:
- Wash your own vehicle yourself. That includes exterior and interior. It will take around 1 hour but it will make you sweat, just like jogging for 20 minutes. Besides saving some money, you get to clean your own car and indirectly you are exercising.
- Do massive spring cleaning in and outside of your house without stopping. Clean, mop and swipe rooms, dining and living hall. Wash your bathroom. Do not stop. Do all of this consecutively and you will get a clean house + good sweat which equals to a 30-50 minutes jogging.
- Park your car further from your office or work area. This will force you to walk more which is an indirect exercise.
- Use staircase instead of lift or escalator. Climbing the stairs can be an excellent indirect exercise.
- If you can afford the time, go jogging around your house. Download android or apple pedometer app into your smart phone and witness yourself the burning of your own calorie while you jog. If you are too boring to jog, then listen to some music or radio from your smart phone.
What do you think of the list? Cool…? Haha…
Oh, I would also love to show this link which has 3 videos with 3 new exercises to flatten our belly. Link.