Happy is very important in our life. We need to live happily to lead a better and meaningful life. Without happiness, life will be empty. The question is how happy are you at your current state? Are you happy with your life now? Are you happy with your job? Are you happy with your family? Are you happy with your friends? Are you happy with your standard of living?
Oh gosh…I need to stop asking so many questions related to happiness. Yeah… when discussing about “Happy”, it’s very wide and very much depend on how you perceive happiness.
OK, let me share with you in this short piece of entry, stuffs that can make me happy and also how to make myself happy…
1. Traveling – sight-seeing – window shopping on stuffs that I like (books, magazines, gadgets, sports equipments etc).
2. Eat – drink – refreshment. All done with companion and not alone. Doing this alone will make us look like a loser.
3. Watch TV – DVD – movie – theater on excellent stories.
4. Sleep – lying down – resting – dreaming – thinking – relaxing. All done with companion. Doing it alone is meaningless.
5. Play soccer – futsal – badminton – jogging- sporting activities. Release tension, gained stamina, stay fit, get sweat.
6. Being around with love ones – family – relatives – friends. Very important and this is pure happiness sharing. What is the meaning of success (no matter how you define it) if you don’t share with those you love. The happiness is half to ourself and another half to them.
7. Accomplishing a task – assignment – job etc. I’m looking forward for this especially the one related to my career such as completing my Ph.D and having my research work published in reputable journals.
8. Getting money – extra income etc. This is another thing that can make me happy as well. Who don’t want extra money? Extra income can make some difference in our life.
9. Helping others – No matter in what way we help others, it would be a great feeling and emotion. It will make us happy to see others appreciate the assistance that we offer to them.
Hmmm… I’m running out of idea now (this morning). If you have any other methods apart from what I have mentioned above, please feel free to share it with me ok.
If you need additional professional resources on how to be happy, you can visit the following site. It shares several projects and activities that can make you happy. Check out – The Happiness Project.