5 Recipe of Success
Who don’t want to be successful in life? I bet everybody wants to be successful in whatever they are doing. Believe it or not, I also fall into that category. I also want to be successful in all fields that I’m indulged in. However, the challenge, obstacle, pathway, journey to success is different depending on how high we aimed. Hence, no matter how high we aim, we need to plan a strategy to achieve what we want.
I would like to share some of the methods that successful people used to accomplish what they want in career, life or whatever it is. These are a combination of what I’m doing and what others are doing.
1. Planning. Planning is very crucial. If you fail to plan, that means you are planning to fail. So, plan wisely. Seek for experienced people input or idea. You can get the best out from those who have walk the path.
2. Execution of task. This also means that you need to take action on whatever you are doing. If you already plan a work, make sure you start the work and ensure you finish it. Many people fail at the starting point of executing the work or task they himself/herself plan to do.
3. Persistence and Consistency. After you begin you work, they are chances that you will face problems, challenges and any kinds of obstacles hindering to the completion of your quest. This is where you need to be persistence and consistent in doing your work. Never give up. Keep up the good work ethics. Keep the faith. Just do it… You’ll reach the end finally. Sometimes you will encounter certain problem. Relax. Relax. Relax. Think hard. Think creatively to solve the problem. Don’t blame others and don’t blame the situation. Stay focus.
4. Pray to God. This is the most important part. Whatever you do, pray hard (making doa) consistent to Allah. Pray so that Allah will help ease everything that you are doing. Pray so that Allah will guide you to achieve whatever you want (which should be good stuffs). Pray before, during and after your work/task. Don’t only pray when you are in problem. If God will, you will get what you want. It’s just a matter of time. It’s either you will get it faster or slower.
5. Tawakkal. After you have done basically everything above, you need to leave it to the God. At this stage, keep on praying to the God. This is a stage, you have no more control on what you want to do. So, just keep the faith again that the God will be with you and help you.
OK, that’s it. A little bit of sharing. We need to keep on remind each other to stay focus in what we want to attain in life. Live to be a good and balance human being OK… See ya…