Personal infoFact Update in 2013
It has been quite some time I have not updated my blog formally. I have been technically updating it the simpler and easy way if you guys realized ie. using Instagram. And my updates are more than 50% showing off the food that I consumed. I guessed some of you maybe bored or irritated with that. Please accept my apology for that.
I would like to share some interesting updates, not info-graphic style…but rather infoFACT style. Those are some good and some not really good updates from me. Some updates you will like or interested with and some you may won’t.
Well, here they are:
- I’m entering my final year of PhD and I am attending my final chapter. Hopefully, I am targeting to submit my thesis in one or 2 months time. Pray for me please.
- I am very eager to move in to our new house soon. Our present house is an intermediate double storey house with 4 bedrooms located in front of the playground. Our new house is a semi detach house 1.5 storey upgraded to a double storey in will have 8 rooms. Enough space for family, relatives and friends to spend a number of nights at our coming home sweet home.
- I am very grateful to God for all of His blessing and “rezeki”. I have a new family member addition. Zara is our 4th child and she is now 6 months old already. Alhamdulillah she is progressing well and healthy. The same goes to the rest of the family member, we hope everybody is healthy and doing just fine in their respective arena.
- Both of my knees are not strong. Is it an aging sign? I hope it is not. I have not been able to play badminton, soccer and jogging for 1 year already. The last time I tried to jog which was 4 weeks ago, my knee hurts really bad.
- I just read 2 books in March. One is Lim Goh Tong’s biography which was very inspiring. The second one was The Lazy Millionaire which was motivating. For April, I cannot read any more books but to read my Chemical Engineering Reaction Kinetics text book – to complete my final chapter.
- Starting 2013, I have 2 international Virtual Assistants (VA) from Philippines as well as some local VAs to assist me in my online business. There are some part such as SEO for my niche blog that I sub-contract or outsource to an SEO expert.
- My adsense income sucks!!! I used to earn Adsense income each and every month. Now, since the pinguin and panda update, I can only cash out after 3 or 4 months. That really sucks. Luckily my online income is not 100% depending on Google Adsense. Otherwise, I will be crazy!!!
- However, my wife’s service business is exploding like crazy. Thanks to Google on that (with God’s permission of course). Her service is highly position in various keywords and she’s constantly getting jobs.
- I just got my Kancil a new set of Sport rim after the incident last Sunday. The cost of the sport rims and new Indonesian Falken tyre were RM1290.
OK, that’s some updates for now. At least I am not leaving you with mysterious instagram photo only. I hope I can update this blog from time to time with some beneficial sharing and information.